Triple Murder Shootings In HERTS

dynamat

Girl, Seven, Survives Triple ShootingsA seven-year-old girl may have been the only survivor of a shooting in a house that left three people dead.Police launched a murder inquiry after finding the bodies of three men in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire.Paramedics found the men, believed to be aged 17, 33 and 52, with gunshot wounds.Lynne Walford, 40, who lives nearby, said she saw police take a girl aged about seven from the house after the shooting.She said: "I felt quite guilty because I didn't know there were young children there but she looked fine. She obviously was there when it happened, the poor little thing."Hertfordshire police are holding a news conference.The street, Plaw Hatch Close, was cordoned off and police erected a white tent outside the house.Two cars, a white BMW and a blue Mercedes, were parked outside.Gary Sanderson, of the East of England Ambulance Service, said paramedics were called at about 9.45pm.He said police were already there and the men were pronounced dead at the scene: "They had been shot but I can't go into details of where."Richard Guy, 19, who lives in the street, was at home when it happened."At about 9.30pm or 9.45pm last night, me and my dad heard a crash or a bang and a car reversed away quickly and sped out. I don't know if it was a shot bang or a car bang," he said.EDITSKY NEWS HAVE DECIDED ITS IN BISHOPS STORTFORD AND NOT WATFORDWHICH IS MILES AWAYIN THE STICKSWHICH MAKES IT EVEN RANDOMER Officers are appealing to anyone with information to call them on 0845 3300222.

Yeah, you were right aswell. I asked 6+ people the first time I went and got lost and all told me the opposite direction I swear.I got in pending my reference which means I'm prolly not in.I've been trying to get hold of my school to ask my referencer to lie.I'm pretty pissed TBH. The interviewer ripped me to pieces.