Kieron Dyer

Necksta

wat did west ham supporters expect seriously
You can hardly look at his previous injuries and blame this one on them.It was an impact injury you dunce.
f*ck West Ham. I hate them. Hope they get relegated. I used to like them but im glad now...they need to be paying colchester and scunthorpe every week.
You're just bitter because we owned you last season, home and away. Pissed on your parade that day, pissed on it from a great height.

badmind,only player it was ever going to happen to was dyer.... he must be cursed...

Not bitter about you beating us. Just dont like any of your players anymore.Apart from Ashton, the rest can f*ck off. And there kit pisses me off.
You don't like them? I'm not exactly jumping with joy about some signings but it's still my club.At least we have a couple of West Ham boys at the club in Anton and Noble... LOL at hating the kit.

I don't get it. Some of you man are acting like he's got Keith Miller's dodgy back.Man suffered an impact injury and broke his leg.