Sign in to follow this  
Guest MessyGyal

Can i pay for your petrol....

Guest MessyGyal

had to be one of the worst chat up line ive hadtoday i was at BP in peckham this man asked me if was turkish when i was stood in the queue,i said no then he shouts to the cashier 'how much is her petrol?' cashier says 'why are you gona pay it?' he says yeh she says '£54' he says 'oh i thought it would be less ' and laughedthe look on his face was priceless and he felt a right knob lol as there ws a massive queue,i think he thought it would be about £20whats the worst chat up you have had ?

Guest MessyGyal
STAY OUT OF MY BITSlol i dunno that chat up line sounds proper RANDOM
oi!what do you mean stay out of your bitsyour bits are my bits now 8)

he was probably lost for words or THOUGHT you was a lame brain that didnt know any better truss me some girls are such air heads when they get attention and that is what he is probably used to.how old was this dude roughly?

Guest MessyGyal
he was probably lost for words or THOUGHT you was a lame brain that didnt know any better truss me some girls are such air heads when they get attention and that is what he is probably used to.how old was this dude roughly?
yeh i think your rightid say about 38-40

speaks volumes still at them ages i wouldnt imagine having so much weak lines or maybe he aint done it in a while who knows but the joke is it sounds so stupid that probably didnt even give you an ego boost just made you think "what a turnip"

Guest MessyGyal
Probably thought you were easy, you did'nt look like you were worth it...
yeh biggrin.gif

Guest Its Me Bitches

anything that breaks the ice is a good chat up lineedit: without making a c*ck of yourself

yeh biggrin.gif
no i dont think he is sending some man move to girls when they look like they just left the building site so maybe that day you was just on a quick move ting only to go and do something like move furniture i dont think he is sending like say ya butterssome man will move to a chick when they KNOW she is in a dier state thinking thats the way forwardtruss me ive seen it.man moving to chicks with regroth and them ting dehdurttyy boy even made a topic one time bout moving to a butters ting EXPECTING to get his knob sucked cos she was butters and should be honouredanyone remember that topic?

yeh biggrin.gif
no i dont think he is sending some man move to girls when they look like they just left the building site so maybe that day you was just on a quick move ting only to go and do something like move furniture i dont think he is sending like say ya butterssome man will move to a chick when they KNOW she is in a dier state thinking thats the way forwardtruss me ive seen it.man moving to chicks with regroth and them ting dehdurttyy boy even made a topic one time bout moving to a butters ting EXPECTING to get his knob sucked cos she was butters and should be honouredanyone remember that topic?
lmaoi swear that was back on RWDu have a good memory

Dude: Can you show me where Marks & Spencers isMe: *insert plainface* *turns to M&S right in front of us and walks off..*

Worst line a guy used on me when i worked in a retail shop."Im not here to buy anythin but if i was id buy your number" biggrin.gif

lol being more like an ogre myself with my hunch back and bad teeth,girls dont rly 'chat me up' however its known that ive used some budget introductory lines in my time.but llow b8ing them on here for instance

Boy: "You're just stooooooosh. Facety and stoosh. But you're buff though i give you that"Me: biggrin.gifBoy: Might as well give me your number initMe: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Boy: Worth a try though. So that's a no?

*Skanking to some old skool**Bum just got pinched turn around and see a girl with her arm out with her phone in her hand*Her: Put it inMe: biggrin.gif *Goes to the other room*

yeh biggrin.gif
lmaoi swear that was back on RWDu have a good memory
Alie it's offensive though. How dare she not be on it? Just gave her a shot at the big time and she's telling man no!? WTF.Anyway, on topic:Girl: "Excuse me, are you Kenyan?"Me: :D Girl: :D Me: No, I'm Ghanaian.Girl: Oh... *Still standing there looking at me*Me: :D *walked away*

Him: You shine like a star when you smile.Me: *Laugh* Thank you.Him: So whats your number..Me: *Frown*Him: What am i not good enough for you yea, you think your something special.. Bla Bla..Me: *Walking away*

*Skanking to some old skool**Bum just got pinched turn around and see a girl with her arm out with her phone in her hand*Her: Put it inMe: biggrin.gif *Goes to the other room*
Jeez. Some girls these days.