Can i pay for your petrol....

Guest MessyGyal

Guest MessyGyal

had to be one of the worst chat up line ive hadtoday i was at BP in peckham this man asked me if was turkish when i was stood in the queue,i said no then he shouts to the cashier 'how much is her petrol?' cashier says 'why are you gona pay it?' he says yeh she says '£54' he says 'oh i thought it would be less ' and laughedthe look on his face was priceless and he felt a right knob lol as there ws a massive queue,i think he thought it would be about £20whats the worst chat up you have had ?

Guest MessyGyal
he was probably lost for words or THOUGHT you was a lame brain that didnt know any better truss me some girls are such air heads when they get attention and that is what he is probably used to.how old was this dude roughly?
yeh i think your rightid say about 38-40

Probably thought you were easy, you did'nt look like you were worth it...
yeh biggrin.gif
no i dont think he is sending some man move to girls when they look like they just left the building site so maybe that day you was just on a quick move ting only to go and do something like move furniture i dont think he is sending like say ya butterssome man will move to a chick when they KNOW she is in a dier state thinking thats the way forwardtruss me ive seen it.man moving to chicks with regroth and them ting dehdurttyy boy even made a topic one time bout moving to a butters ting EXPECTING to get his knob sucked cos she was butters and should be honouredanyone remember that topic?

yeh biggrin.gif
no i dont think he is sending some man move to girls when they look like they just left the building site so maybe that day you was just on a quick move ting only to go and do something like move furniture i dont think he is sending like say ya butterssome man will move to a chick when they KNOW she is in a dier state thinking thats the way forwardtruss me ive seen it.man moving to chicks with regroth and them ting dehdurttyy boy even made a topic one time bout moving to a butters ting EXPECTING to get his knob sucked cos she was butters and should be honouredanyone remember that topic?
lmaoi swear that was back on RWDu have a good memory

yeh biggrin.gif
lmaoi swear that was back on RWDu have a good memory
Alie it's offensive though. How dare she not be on it? Just gave her a shot at the big time and she's telling man no!? WTF.Anyway, on topic:Girl: "Excuse me, are you Kenyan?"Me: :D Girl: :D Me: No, I'm Ghanaian.Girl: Oh... *Still standing there looking at me*Me: :D *walked away*