Sticky Situation......

Guest StabiloBossman

Guest StabiloBossman

Ive Known This One Little Slosh For Few Years Now And Yer She Did Used To Have A Bit Of Puppy Fat When She Was About 15 But Now She Has Reached 17 Shes Nearly Fully Matured Into Sum Perfect Blonde Fitty With A Gorgeous Set Of Knockers,Perfect Little Arse And If All Went Well Id Be Leavin Werk And On My Way To Rip The Grandmother Out Of Her Tonight, But Bein StabiloBossman Fings Dont Allways Go To Smooth..Theres One Slight Problem I Gt Sum Jelous Mate Hoo She Sumtimes Speaks To Over Msn,He Aint Seen Her For A Long Time Now, Say A Year Or So And They Were Speakin And He Started Tryin It Sayin Oh Yer If It Werent For Stabilo We Would Be Together Alll This Bollocks And She Was Like Nahhhh Plainfaced It 100% And Basically Mugged Him Rite Off And With That He Turned Round And Said " Oh f*ck U Ure Only A Fat Little c*nt N e Way!" She Blocked Him Blah Blah,The Story Goes On...She Rings Me last Nite Wonderin Wat Im Doin Tonight And We Get Into General Convo,Alls Goin Well Till She Says "Stab,I was Talkin To Ure Mate The other Day Hes A Fukin Prick He Called Me A Fat c*nt"(Sittin There Half Payin Attention To Wat Shes Sayin And The Other Half To Roxy Snoggin Ian Beals Face Off)I Turn Round And Say.." Yer I No Dont Worry U Aint Even Fat Any More"It Goes Silent For About 10 Seconds And She Sounds Like Shes Wellin Up And Goes " Oh My God I Cant Believe U Jst Sed That......... Im Gunna Have To Go" Puts The Fone Down And Locks My Calls.....

Nice one! Smooth!If you had put as much thought into your convo as you do in putting "Caps At The Beginning Of Each Word", then you wouldn't be n this situation.Still PISSED!

i suppose its on the same level as someone telling you that you have a small d*ck.
nail on head
Really?I would have thought telling a girl she has a flat batty and no tits would be the equivalent.

haha, I drop that one on girls all the time, it's a good way to get a upper hand when cussing them because girls always think they're fat, but most take it too seriously and get pissed offnever a one to drop on neutral terms though, because if you seem innocent when saying it, they will take it personally

Guest MessyGyal
girls always think they're fat
correction there are 2 types of girlsones that genuinely believe they are fatones that crave attention and are fishing for compliments