FAO Hip Hop listeners

Numero001

What are you kids listening to these days? I'm out of sync with this HipHop stuff (Dancehall >>>>>>> HipHop) so I need to know what both the current and new hot stuff is in the streets.This is not just limited to them, its open to all that know.Just list names, links (preferrably zshare) if poss but its not a necessityOh and reccomend me some good mixtapes

What are you kids listening to these days? I'm out of sync with this HipHop stuff (Dancehall >>>>>>> HipHop) so I need to know what both the current and new hot stuff is in the streets.This is not just limited to them, its open to all that know.Just list names, links (preferrably zshare) if poss but its not a necessityOh and reccomend me some good mixtapes
Yeah, same here.You lot laughed at me for asking about that Young Joc tune, it's going down. lol.Skool us!Numero skool me on some dancehall aswell.

Not much really. If it's anything from Kanye to Lupe to Talib to Jay to M.I.A to MF Doom etc I'll get but D-Block to G-Unit to Lil Wayne to Jeezy to Dipshit I'll leave cause it just don't interest me these days.However I did pick this upClinton_Sparks_And_Talib_Kweli-Get_Familiar-(Bootleg)-2007Could say it's a slow period of good music.

Yeah, same here.You lot laughed at me for asking about that Young Joc tune, it's going down. lol.Skool us!Numero skool me on some dancehall aswell.
Check the first post in my Dancehall sticky. That has nearly every big tune listed. That will put you about 6 months of most people over here

lmaoits been a slow summerall the tunes big now wer leaked months agoso ur prob aware of them already
You'd be surprised.Who'da thought I'd be asking your help on HipHop ey? LOLName which ones are big. I dont think you understand that I havent listened to HipHop since about March if that. Its been straight RnB and Dancehall.RnB is much easier to follow coz you dont have over saturation of bullshit and Dancehall is just doing it right now so I've had 0 time for HH this year, but I need to know wha gwarnJust thinking about it the only HH I've d/l'ed this year is Drought 3, Young Buck, Common and TI's album. The albums were sh*t but Drought 3 was sick. Apart from that I just know what I saw on BET.

First of all let me say this is the shittest summer of hiphop i have ever come across ever. I'm struggling to fill my mp3 with albums/mixtapes.These are the best two album/mixtapes out now:Label..........: Sure Shot Recordings Source.........: CDDAGenre..........: Rap Size...........: 44,5 MBRip Date.......: Aug-23-2007 Artist Info....: n/aRelease Date...: Aug-28-2007 Quality........: LAME 3.97 V25x8owet.jpgTracklisting01. Remy Intro 01:3102. Where My Bitches @ 03:0703. No Bet Chill 03:3804. Tek 9 (feat. Murda Mook) 04:0805. Rapid Fire 01:1306. Influentials (feat. Papoose) 02:3607. Get Money, Stay Fly (feat. Jae Millz) 02:3008. So Hot 03:0209. Loadin' Clipz (feat. Maino) 03:4910. Let's Get It On 03:5611. Y'all Don't Really Want It 04:0012. Me 02:4813. Outside Lookin' In 03:24Total Time: 39:42hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/vvn9kc&65z4tqdvs0.jpgClinton Sparks & Talib Kweli - Get FamiliarARTiST Clinton Sparks & Talib KweliALBUM Get FamiliarGENRE RapLABEL n/aYEAR 2007TRACKS 21SOURCE CddaQUALiTY VBR kbps / 44,1kHz / Joint-StereoRiP DATE Aug-22-2007 STORE DATE 000-00-0000-=[ Tracklist ]=-01 . Talib Kweli - Intro (Produced By Clinton Sparks) [ 01:20 ]02 . Talib Kweli - Go With Us (Feat. Strong Arm Steady) [ 03:54 ]03 . Talib Kweli - Man On Fire (Produced By Clinton Sparks) [ 02:54 ]04 . Talib Kweli - The Level (Feat. Styles P) [ 03:21 ]05 . Clinton Sparks - Interlude [ 00:53 ]06 . Talib Kweli - Bobby James 2007 [ 03:13 ]07 . Talib Kweli - Young Fresh & Clean [ 02:51 ]08 . Talib Kweli - The Ones (Feat. Jean Grae) [ 03:06 ]09 . Clinton Sparks - Interlude 2 [ 00:34 ]10 . Talib Kweli - Lie A Lot [ 03:48 ]11 . Clinton Sparks - Buy You A Drank (Stumbles Mix) [ 03:39 ](Feat. Talib Kweli)12 . Clinton Sparks - Interlude 3 [ 00:35 ]13 . Strong Arm Steady - One Step (Feat. Talib Kweli) [ 06:01 ]14 . Hi Tek - Let It Go (Feat. Dion & Talib Kweli) [ 03:37 ]15 . Clinton Sparks - Interlude 4 [ 00:31 ]16 . Talib Kweli - My All [ 03:02 ]17 . Clinton Sparks - Interlude 5 [ 00:25 ]18 . Talib Kweli - Bossin Up [ 01:57 ]19 . Talib Kweli - Outro (Produced By Clinton Sparks) [ 01:44 ]20 . Talib Kweli - Kweli Says Go [ 01:16 ]21 . Clinton Sparks - Get Familiar [ 00:57 ] hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/50564411/CSATKGF.rarnothing else worth downloading

i dont listen to contemporary hiphop that much anymore, the quality of music today is bollocks. been listening to some old mobb, old big L, ghostface, mf doom, old skinnyman, with the exception of some recent lil wayne.

Thats the problem, the market is so oversaturated, I dont know whick mixtapes to get. They all look the same, have the same tracks and nothing jumps out. Tell me a few you've got and was impressed with.I know sites where to get them from but there isnt someone I can say "Oh they usually make good mixtapes" like I can with Tapemasters Inc. on the RnB side. Tell me which DJ/squads are good and make good mixtapes