Sign in to follow this  
Guest al@x

Miss Teen USA

how she went from being asked why americans cant place it on the map to answering america needs to help asia and south africa i dont know . the only explanation that can be given is that shes american .

Guest M12

It wasnt even a hard question.she shoulda just dropped because they're stupid like me

lol, the second one, too bait she was being told what to say from behind the scenesif she was to start squinting her eyes to above the camera biggrin.gif that would be the icing on the cake

Guest M12
*BREAKING NEWS* BREAKING NEWS* Miss South Carolina defends her dingy comments in a brand new interview? How does she fare on TV this time? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X--lYOkEO54
LOL i thought i was gonna get rick rolled then.shes a grade A idiot.this shows just learning facts and phrases like a parrot will not get you very far in life, you will get exposed.Comprehension & Common Sense>>her existence

LMAO! She came like my visit to Wikipedia the other day...Went to research on Ian Wright's career, 15 minutes later I ended up on the page for Lung Cancer.

LMAO! She came like my visit to Wikipedia the other day...Went to research on Ian Wright's career, 15 minutes later I ended up on the page for Lung Cancer.
lmaowikipedia come like some twilight zoneu go in one end and come out anotherjust clicking links after linkscan be there for hours

i cnt be the only who pulled back that video an still was like "what"
what im sayin
*rasies hand*