Halo 3

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i have to have played halo 1&2 to be able to understand this game?
nah but put some practice i from NOW get halo 2 and get trained up you can get it for like 4 quid if you dont ya gonna b one of them people that get sniped the instant you respawn after getting gun butted by someone like me or my yutetruss me once ya out the loop you are OUT OF THE LOOPhearing the word "LOST THE LEAD" is one of the most hurtful phrases you can heardont be one of the victimsWE NEED TO MAKE A VIP SQUAD NAME I DONT WANNA PLAY THIS GAME WITH ANY AMERICAN PEOPLE COS THEY TALK TOO MUCH sh*t

your a handicap famim not even sending but how can you NOT LIKE HALO 2one of the best first person shooters of all time i got 3 old xboxs and 12 controllers and 3 copies of the halo 2 game and EVERY MONTH all the mandem and cousins come down and we play that game for HOURS TIL MIDNIGHT AND BEYONDits a classic
oh my bad fam my bro just said it was halo one that we gotand i was not impressed with the bullshit at alloh and allow sendin by callin me a handicap and then sayin ur not sendin

your a handicap famim not even sending but how can you NOT LIKE HALO 2one of the best first person shooters of all time i got 3 old xboxs and 12 controllers and 3 copies of the halo 2 game and EVERY MONTH all the mandem and cousins come down and we play that game for HOURS TIL MIDNIGHT AND BEYONDits a classic
oh my bad fam my bro just said it was halo one that we gotand i was not impressed with the bullshit at alloh and allow sendin by callin me a handicap and then sayin ur not sendin
RELAX YA SELF FAMits the games room this aint the whatever room

we sud start a clan from now hows on that ??im just hoppin my 360 is sorted by the time this is out i dont even care about single player its all about online for halo man will be on that from the get go
Lol I ain't played COD3 1 player yet, f*ck it, i ain't even played pro 1 player.Swear with COD, didn't even know the buttons. Straight online ting.