Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

badman forward badman pulllllllup

amir khans angry young mendid any 1 watch that??everytime they say the same thing at begging of each part,, bout how d niga is a good role model reh reh rehthey need to show more of the actual show n low the role model talk

Guest M12

amir khan is not a "niga"the quicker you end up in pen. the better for society

Guest the_truth_hurts

Pure Publicity, they should rename the show 'amir khan - saviour of the north'. Been locked in though so far.

Guest Radio Raheem
Amir kahn is a role model wtf u onhe's a sick boxer and has got a good attitudethat some youngers need to take notice of
go to sleep battybwoy

The programme presents the archetypal young Muslim boy who only wants multiculturalism to succeed..blah blah blah.It's fake. And what's more the media suck it up, like the leeches that they are.

the quicker you end up in pen. the better for society
LOL.So I watched the first ep and found this programme a bit hard to stomach, Amir Khan is hardly eloquent which is grating enough, and then on top of this, its obvious that this programme is just a bit of media manipulation.

karn aint done nothing in boxing yet , so this is stupid
kahns the best boxer to come out of this country in a long timeare u good on fruity'su any good on pac man one's

kahns the best boxer to come out of this country in a long timeare u good on fruity'su any good on pac man one's
Amir Kahn ? he aint british to me , he may be born here but he still reps his pakistan flag so ..

Amir Kahn ? he aint british to me , he may be born here but he still reps his pakistan flag so ..
i swear u racist he's british standardnobody take this the wrong way but its like saying black ppl aint britishit's nonsense

so the fuk wot he reps his homecountrysame as any1 else would.dont u c british atheletes reppin dominica??