is it wrong

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

loli aint into BDSM boibut she's rich, and will be rich when she's olderso boii guess sacrifices can be made
Lol what is that?Excuse my naivety.Durrty I can be your sugar mama if you wish.You can school me on all your technology stuff, and I'll hook you up with free private health care for life.LOL @ G for highlighting my sly hint. biggrin.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loli aint into BDSM boibut she's rich, and will be rich when she's olderso boii guess sacrifices can be made
Lol what is that?Excuse my naivety.Durrty I can be your sugar mama if you wish.You can school me on all your technology stuff, and I'll hook you up with free private health care for life.LOL @ G for highlighting my sly hint. biggrin.gif
its a group of any of these 3 * Bondage & discipline (B&D) * Domination & submission (D&S) * Sadism and masochism (or sadomasochism) (S&M)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bdsmfree healthcarewoooooooooo

You know I pay attention to detail.Oh, you know money attracts money right? & Durrty already gonna skool man. Your too late, It's a UG ting

I know one guy who is 25 who used to use a girl I know (she was 15 at the time), as his ''f*ck buddy''.The stories she told me about what they used to get up to...... Boy.He then replaced her with another young girl...In other words, he was a peado.
them type of man arent paedos. they're just wastemen.a 15 year old wont cuss them for being a waste of life with no job and still living with mumsie. Or if they have one they can do sh*t on their terms and be in complete control because young girls lack the life experience and straight up sense to look after themselves. If 29 year old trevor cant be arsed having a wank he can pick up 16 year old trisha take her mcds and then sex in the whip.ive seen it bare times. They're not peados just the type of men who a real woman would toss to the curb for being waste.
lmfaoso true.

to b lashing a 15 yr old wen ur 17???
YES!!!! BUT BOTH BEING SO YOUNG YOUR URGES WILL CONTROL YOU & YOU'LL LASH SAME WAYIN CERTAIN COUNTRIES ITS ALL BLESS THOUGH IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.
yeah its only this f*cked up country were people make a big deal out of it because of their f*cked up mindsets and girls need to get to 25 b4 they mature here .

Technically under 18s get a par in the eyes of the law when it comes to lashing 15 year olds. So you could probably bore thru. (14 is a no go EVER)Personally I parred one gash for a year when I was 17 in college when I found out she was 15. Eitherway ust wait for the legal date if you want to avoid abuse.Swear the rule is half your age and add 7. Then you should know if its okay.