Sign in to follow this  
L

Polish, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Albanian etc

Albanians always wear leather jackets.

lmaoI'm watching the bill and some girl just got acid dashed in her face, and she describes her attacker as wearing a leather jacket.. So must've been albanian?

lmaoI'm watching the bill and some girl just got acid dashed in her face, and she describes her attacker as wearing a leather jacket.. So must've been albanian?
Yep.Finally TV is accurately portraying society. biggrin.gif

LOLLiberty

LOLLiberty
loooooooool

Albanians are usually darker skinned with dark hair.~Polish and the otherones usually have bleached blonde hair

dont b ignorant nigga!!!albanians u can clokpolish n lithuanian r similair doebare albys in my bits,, they stik 2gether n bring there great grandads wen it comes 2 beef lol

I don't know what my neighbours are from they are either albanian/polish or whatever.I SWEAR they are running a brothel.I need more evidence though

its like spottin what country a certain African is fromGhanains and Nigerians are kinda bait, but the rest is jus guess work

its like spottin what country a certain African is fromGhanains and Nigerians are kinda bait, but the rest is jus guess work
Somalians and Sudanese are bait aswell.

what the f*ck do we care if they look the same to us ? if we can't tell the difference, someone cani'm sure if the thread had been about blacks it'd have been closed

Guest M12
Somalians and Sudanese are bait aswell.
nah alotta kenyans & ugandans look sudanese. Them fully blicked ones with the hair that's so dry it comes like dust

Albanians are the ones who always start beefing after closing time at the pub*does his evil racist deed for the day*

You can tell if there polish by finding out if there diet consists of mainly steamed cabbage

Guest Reggie

Wood Green has BARE of them I have noticedYou can always tell a eastern euro chick, that have a real different look

Wood Green has BARE of them I have noticedYou can always tell a eastern euro chick, that have a real different look
Init, man can tell one straight awayThey also tend to look better than English chicks 9/10 times

Wood Green has BARE of them I have noticed
the face of wood green has changed so much over the past 20 years.

Yeah, they are usually better looking. I served two stunners on Saturday, one was Bulgarian the other Polish.