Talk to Me

Gray Fox

Especially my deep man dem.
So that's why you try too hard at being smart.
Try so hard? Being smart is easy. Sorry it's not for you.When I say deep man dem, I mean guys who are into deep black movies, not "Friday After Next".
Lol.Am I the only one that finds it a little hard to take Don Cheadle seriously?I will make an effort to watch this film though.

Try so hard? Being smart is easy. Sorry it's not for you.When I say deep man dem, I mean guys who are into deep black movies, not "Friday After Next".
Lol.Am I the only one that finds it a little hard to take Don Cheadle seriously?I will make an effort to watch this film though.
I am shocked and appalled lol.DOn Cheadle is a very respectable actor. I thought he should have got the Oscar for Hotel Rwanda.

I am shocked and appalled lol.DOn Cheadle is a very respectable actor. I thought he should have got the Oscar for Hotel Rwanda.
I know, I really enjoyed Hotel Rwanda, but its just that 'mockney' accent in the Ocean's trilogy.I didn't really warm to his character in Crash either.

Who knows about that film George Washington? deep film
Nah what's it like? I just imdb-ed it, and it looks sick.
Saw it time ago, barely remember it.The main character is one challenged black kid called George. LOL, that's all I can remember without giving spoilers, sorry, it really is a good film though.