Weekend Accumilators

Gambino

just did a five team accumulator on the site.Fivefolds Watford V Ipswich Ipswich to Win @ 3.80 Coventry V Preston Coventry to win @ 1.72 Middlesbrough V Birmingham Middlesbrough to win @ 1.95 Newcastle V Wigan Newcastle to win @ 1.72 Reading V West Ham Reading to win @ 2.10£3 stake will get me £138.11

just did a five team accumulator on the site.Fivefolds Watford V Ipswich Ipswich to Win @ 3.80 Coventry V Preston Coventry to win @ 1.72 Middlesbrough V Birmingham Middlesbrough to win @ 1.95 Newcastle V Wigan Newcastle to win @ 1.72 Reading V West Ham Reading to win @ 2.10£3 stake will get me £138.11
Nice.*Takes note*

Nice.*Takes note*

not bad.........not bad at alltakes notes

Who u backin this weekend Matt.
Not sure man...Had a nice win last night by backing;Man City HT/Man City FT @ 100/30 for £25and Man City to win @ 6/4 for £25...Won £120 which was nice... Also backed two horses, one at 4/1 and another at 9/1 both winning bets (got some info from one of ex workers who is very close to certain trainers in Ireland)...For the weekend though....Just had a brief look and @ 5/4 Spurs look a decent bet at Fulham despite their poor record there...

one of them 5 will be a draw

Guest Its Me Bitches

donr bare my bedrin gets em done for freedone one 22 team one could win 21million subject to maximum payout rulesc*tries find out what it is*you man need to look at form guides more newcastle aint scored at home since febuary...watford just signed nathan ellington

donr bare my bedrin gets em done for freedone one 22 team one could win 21million subject to maximum payout rulesc*tries find out what it is*you man need to look at form guides more newcastle aint scored at home since febuary...watford just signed nathan ellington
And the fact that they are up against shower man Bramble means they won't be doing so this weekend either.Newcastle are rarely value when odds on... Wigan are decent at 9/2.Also, people should be backing Everton to win at Bolton NOW at 11/5 as the price will change if Anelka and Diouf are sold...

the only one im unsure of is ipswich watford, but that makes up the bulk of the payout.a newcastle form guide dont mean a lot seeing as they now have allardyce

And the fact that they are up against shower man Bramble means they won't be doing so this weekend either.Newcastle are rarely value when odds on... Wigan are decent at 9/2.Also, people should be backing Everton to win at Bolton NOW at 11/5 as the price will change if Anelka and Diouf are sold...
The price doesn't change on Match Betting.

The price doesn't change on Match Betting.
What?Are you betting on the game? If so the odds change all of the time....?