Chick Caught On Bangbus Plus Her Myspace, Story, Etc.

Swiftie

Chick in question..4lekr3a.jpgMySpace..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41835935

she put her sh*t on private. but she basically gives an excuse on her comment thingy Here's the storybasically she works for a law firm and her good friend works for another firm..well her friend calls her and tells her that her co-workers friend was caught on bangbus or a similar site by her boyfriend ...this chic was paid 1g to get fuked in a van with no condom .....her man supposedly went a lil nutty, and showed everybody the video, starting with her family ...he even posted it up on her myspace ...btw my girl is in the process of getting the link to the video which ill post . supposedly her man was a real nice guy ...and her friend couldnt beleive what she did. what would u do in this guys shoes ?..btw im not making this up.***update***so my girl got the whole story ...the chick had a fiancee' ...he broke off with her right before the marriage b/c she was fukin some other dude ...she started dating the other guy that guy dumped her ass ...then she tried to reconile with the fiancee' ...during the reconciliation she got on bangbus ....the fiancee's boi saw the vid and alerted his nig ...by sending him the vid .... they the fiancee splt up with her again and has shown her whole fam the vids ..and posted it on her myspace...ill be posting up the link in about 10 minutes.her name is neniBANG BROS TRAILER FOR THE VIDTRAILERWHOLE VIDEOOH YEAHOH YEAH2NO I DON'T KNOW NONE OF THESE CUNTS. YES SHE IS AMERICAN. SO UNLESS IF U PLAN TO MAKE SOME TRANS ANTLANTIC FLIGHTS. YOU BEST HOLD THAT ADD BUTTON.N'JOY

I would be so much more interested if she was British.But she's American so I leave this thread disappointed.