Girls You Can't Have

manuel

Dont normally post in here but still.Back in comp I was supposed to get on this one girl but me being me left it too late and then school ended etc etc.Then im at her sisters house party and i mean she has gone so much buffer than she was back in comp but she's with a man now.Im pissed still. Oh well have to move on, allow hanging on.Anyone else had simular experiences.

The killer for me is when the chick is in a 'flawed' relationship and the both you are getting along but because of some misplaced loyalty they have to their current BF, they don't have the courage to end it...Been thru that a couple times recently...THAT pisses me off DIFFERENTLY

The killer for me is when the chick is in a 'flawed' relationship and the both you are getting along but because of some misplaced loyalty they have to their current BF, they don't have the courage to end it...Been thru that a couple times recently...THAT pisses me off DIFFERENTLY
i feel you.but it's lose lose. if she was to leave her man whose to say she wouldnt leave you for someone who seemed better when things went sour

Yeah these kind of situations scar a girl mentally fo life.

I'm 80% sure that you can still have her, man or not.
Quit chattin sh*t wiv that mack daddy nonsense. Man or not.Then you wonder why your karma is f*cked up.
About chattin sh*t. I'm a female.If she was on you before, her man is irrelevant more time. Feelings don't just go away.I have perfect karma, because I don't play/disrespect people.

this is my situation right nowit aint bothering me as much now but boy, certain circumstances have changed and it could resumethat combined with pure other tings are pushing me too close to raw ego and that aint the lick

Quit chattin sh*t wiv that mack daddy nonsense. Man or not.Then you wonder why your karma is f*cked up.
About chattin sh*t. I'm a female.If she was on you before, her man is irrelevant more time. Feelings don't just go away.I have perfect karma, because I don't play/disrespect people.
I'm aware you're female. The sh*t u said qualifies for mack daddy nonsense. "You can stil have her even tho she got a man."What the f*ck kinda advice is that. So another relationship can get f*cked up and complicated. She wasnt on him cos he didnt even holla at her like that.You cryin urself to sleep couple weeks ago dont sound like perfect karma to me.

I'm aware you're female. The sh*t u said qualifies for mack daddy nonsense. "You can stil have her even tho she got a man."What the f*ck kinda advice is that. So another relationship can get f*cked up and complicated. She wasnt on him cos he didnt even holla at her like that.You cryin urself to sleep couple weeks ago dont sound like perfect karma to me.
Through no fault of my own though.I'm not advising that he go and ruin a relationship but it doesn't mean he shouldn't try his luck.If the girl is still on it she will reciprocate but it the long run its the guy who's pissed because she could do the same thing again.Not at one point did I say she will definitely do a ting with him.Be realistic and look at females today because I'm looking at my peers and I'm aware that there are many on that flex.

Feel your pain man.*Thinks of her then sighs**Mans up*

Or when you are a feeling a gurl, But u think its air-time if u try moved to it. Then later u find out same gurl had the same feeling about u, she was on it, but thought u weren'tThen shes either travelled away or engaged now..P.i.s.s.ed

Or when you are a feeling a gurl, But u think its air-time if u try moved to it. Then later u find out same gurl had the same feeling about u, she was on it, but thought u weren'tThen shes either travelled away or engaged now..P.i.s.s.ed
Bare tear-jerker material in this threadLMAO

I f*ckin hate that sh*t! dat happened to me once, real bad experience aswell cos the chick is basically bein a cocktease at the same time as playin the innocent faithfull girl. and at the time she seemed straight wifey material aswell biggrin.gif but jus from the amount of heds that can relate to this situation, i dont believe the hype, that girls are fighting temptation this bad. IMO its all a crock, their man aint givin dem enuff attention so they rinsing you for it, or jus bein a cocktease to boost der self esteem, and hide behind the "i dont wanna cheat wid my bf" ting to seem like the innocent party.on the outside it seems like they doin the best thing, by not cheating and staying faithfull, and if its genuine dats a good quality, but jus from peoples experience generally and this topic even, 90% of dese chicks r tellin porkies about their crappy relatonship/bf and how ur better, but they cant be wid u.