GRAY FOX - I HAD TO DO IT

Goddaz

I just clocked it."A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War Two that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up."*Puts on Gyptian 'Serious times'*'ANGE TIGHT THOSE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE AN EXPOSURE LMAO

LOL @ 55 views and five replies. Some hoping for exposure.IT'S NOT THAT.
You get me, I think ppl know mans got plenty ammo if I wanted to send for certain users BUT:GET IT INTO YOUR THICK HEADS, GODDAZ DOESN'T DO EXPOSURES!!!!!!!IF I SHOULD EVER DO IT, YOUR FINISHED LOL

any thun wannabe
Are you being intentionally antagonistic?Come on. Like this is really conspiracy theory.You've even lived in the States.If you've got money life is fine and you're exempt to the system.
but thun wasnt just about conspiracys, he also talked about how rotten the system is and hated everything govt related, so i didnt see that statement as a conspiracy. i just think its a bit extreme, the system is rotten agreed, but it still somehow manages to work even if relatively, and to say they should all be hung and shot is another extreme. and goddaz surely there are many other threads with others involved in sending etc etc.. dont fixate ur eyes on me too much or it will only seem that its me. its just a way to get a reaction.. before i say what i think about the statement

cant beleive people still aint clocked carpes family business directly profits from the bush administration being in power,thats how he defends anything american without prejudice,(or if not im giving him to much credit and hes just a fool) hes just part of the system we have to break down,hour after hour,generation after generation,be it in the polling booth or via internet murkages,whichever applies.

any thun wannabe
Are you being intentionally antagonistic?Come on. Like this is really conspiracy theory.You've even lived in the States.If you've got money life is fine and you're exempt to the system.
but thun wasnt just about conspiracys, he also talked about how rotten the system is and hated everything govt related, so i didnt see that statement as a conspiracy. i just think its a bit extreme, the system is rotten agreed, but it still somehow manages to work even if relatively, and to say they should all be hung and shot is another extreme. and goddaz surely there are many other threads with others involved in sending etc etc.. dont fixate ur eyes on me too much or it will only seem that its me. its just a way to get a reaction.. before i say what i think about the statement
Why would you want to gage mans reaction? You could have just started by replying with the comments I've hightlighted in red.Lol @ me fixating my eyes on you? I only get involved specific threads & I respond accordingly like I did in this.You stay there thinking mans watching you.

cant beleive people still aint clocked carpes family business directly profits from the bush administration being in power,thats how he defends anything american without prejudice,(or if not im giving him to much credit and hes just a fool) hes just part of the system we have to break down,hour after hour,generation after generation,be it in the polling booth or via internet murkages,whichever applies.
what is his family business?

any thun wannabe
Why would you want to gage mans reaction? You could have just started by replying with the comments I've hightlighted in red.Lol @ me fixating my eyes on you? I only get involved specific threads & I respond accordingly like I did in this.You stay there thinking mans watching you.
well thats how i normally respond still. its like how u see or hear people comment on stuff on radio or tv to somethign by initially saying "its rubbish" or some other statement before stating their views. i dont see why gray fox would think i'd send for him anyways...

did u vote in the last election? if u did.. who for?

did u vote in the last election? if u did.. who for?