Have a drink, on me.

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

i hate these kinda offers. imagine walking into a shop/packed bar with a piece of paper from the internet. the embarrassment when the guy at the till goes nah we dont accept those and you have to walk away without buying anything would make me wanna jump out of a window.thus i only participate when it's big money off

i hate these kinda offers. imagine walking into a shop/packed bar with a piece of paper from the internet. the embarrassment when the guy at the till goes nah we dont accept those and you have to walk away without buying anything would make me wanna jump out of a window.thus i only participate when it's big money off
I always thought that you were one of those people that likes to save money or get free stuff (no cheapio)I doubt they would try and boy you out like that.Also you could go when it wasn't packed to further avoid embarrassment.

lol. yeah.. look at the terms and conditions as well. might say something like only available from 12-2pm. i got some subway ones and the man made me look like i was tyring to redeem welfare tokens looking at it front and back then clocked somethign i shouldve read, so i didnt get sh*t.

lol. yeah.. look at the terms and conditions as well. might say something like only available from 12-2pm. i got some subway ones and the man made me look like i was tyring to redeem welfare tokens looking at it front and back then clocked somethign i shouldve read, so i didnt get sh*t.
But you always have to be extra insistent with coupons and schemes etc.. in my experience the staff will usually try and long you off, they're normally told to cave only when the customer is extremely indignantAnd I was pissed when Subway stopped doing the cards where you can accumulate stamps and get free sandwichesI was ABUSING that scheme. But now I have to pay for them.

I always thought that you were one of those people that likes to save money or get free stuff (no cheapio)I doubt they would try and boy you out like that.Also you could go when it wasn't packed to further avoid embarrassment.
dont get me wrong i use discount codes on the net all the time when im buying clothes and electric stuff and if a voucher says 20% off or something i will use it. but i just feel petty doing the ones where its just for a free chocolate bar or couple drinks or shampoo sample or something silly.