Thursday Tips

Homo McDoogle

£1 each way ?You dont want to bet each way unless the odds are 8-1 or more .Central force is currently at 12-5 , ive put £150 on this to win .if your looking for a EW in this race , Distiller is what i would go for and is currently at 8-1 from betfair
oh sh*t i aint got a clue about horseracing, just went on hills but 2 quid each way.just to see if i can trust you biggrin.gif

Musselburgh 2:40Malapropism- E/W - No Odds FoundA good trainer but 1st time for holland on board on this one , Has won 2 races out of 10 at Musselburgh and is a horse that prefers to race in 5f gd-fm his last win was at Windsor not so long ago with a good finish there and does well around the weight he is at now and this horse should not be underestimated.Musselburgh 3:40Kyber - To Win - No Odds FoundTrainer Goldie has 30 % win rate with this horse , with 2 wins out of 7 for Kyber at Musselburgh and 1 win in 3 for the distance of the race he looks a match for the rest out there. Kyber seem's to do well in August and has picked up good finishes for gd-fm races, What really tips the horse in my favour is jockey Bartely has managed to get 2 wins in 3 races from this horse and certianly can continue that trend here today . Write ups by me ,Good Luck

£100 on Central force£50 on Distillerthat what your saying ?
that or the other way round,but that still looks decent,im just saying if i was intrested in 2 horses in a race id put the bulk on the outsider and enuff to cover yr bets on the favorite,that way u either get a big win or yr money back hopefully.but i know most heads dont like to bet like that and u know wat yr doing, dont listen to me,im just chatting some breaze, so now il just watch the race and see wat happens..

£100 on Central force£50 on Distillerthat what your saying ?
that or the other way round,but that still looks decent,im just saying if i was intrested in 2 horses in a race id put the bulk on the outsider and enuff to cover yr bets on the favorite,that way u either get a big win or yr money back hopefully.but i know most heads dont like to bet like that and u know wat yr doing, dont listen to me,im just chatting some breaze, so now il just watch the race and see wat happens..
thats how my bredrin does it

£150 , best jockey around at the moment , Horse has decent form and wieght , and won 2 races at 1m 2 f at around the same weight with conditions good to firm which has been broadcasted for todays racing conditions
Conditions might not suit this horse according to the Racing Post... but I'll keep an eye on it..