Arsenal S.Prague

KING

Arsenal one is understandable, there's so many of us and it's not like other users want to read news we post.No real need for a Chelsea room with around 4 Chelsea fans on the site, with 46 Arsenal fans (just added to that room there is more who aren't in the room) you need that extra room and yes I did check. Never realised there was that many.

Guest Its Me Bitches

Who posted in: The Spurs ThreadPoster PostsRsonist 83Gundam 36TF/S4DK 33OGSTA1 31DisGustO 28 28Dadinho 19Lenny Jr 168BALL 14Tronics 14Reggie 13Luca Toney 13SHOPRANO 12Buc Nasty 11Aquaman 10Digits 9B.L.A.C.K 9Mr. F 8T-Bag 8Stat Trice 8The Infamous 8FamilyTree 6Muhammad Ali 6anelka 6Medic 6silent soljah 5the_truth_hurts 5Zdot 5Mike Kane 5LMB 5Nah Blud I 4Spurs fans in boldArsenal in italic

Tells that to Murks, he posts so much in there you'd think he supported the red of Arsenal...
Dont ever chat sh*t please.I only go in there to slew once in a whileYour a bait Spurs fanYour in the top 3 out of 10 spurs fans who post the most in that THREADNot even a roomA SPURS THREADKillage.

Who posted in: The Spurs ThreadPoster PostsRsonist 83Gundam 36TF/S4DK 33OGSTA1 31DisGustO 28 28Dadinho 19Lenny Jr 168BALL 14Tronics 14Reggie 13Luca Toney 13SHOPRANO 12Buc Nasty 11Aquaman 10Digits 9B.L.A.C.K 9Mr. F 8T-Bag 8Stat Trice 8The Infamous 8FamilyTree 6Muhammad Ali 6anelka 6Medic 6silent soljah 5the_truth_hurts 5Zdot 5Mike Kane 5LMB 5Nah Blud I 4Spurs fans in boldArsenal in italic
Ill edit that biggrin.gif

LMFAO @ TF being 3rd highest poster in spurs thread.Cements my believing he had a nervous breakdown in the summer because of us.Man just cant stay away.Any div....
Cos its SO funny.Yeah surely, cant be nothing to do with me going back & forth with you and your assistant. Take that day away cos somebody locked off my Spurs Nil points humble pie topic and I'd have like 2 posts in ther, but whatever. I'm a closest Spurs fan, yeah...As for you Murks, you go in there a LOT dont think I dont see your name at the bottom of the pages regular glazing. Also a room would be worst than a thread you knob! Use your brain!

lol @ your excuses.You twats have your own hidden room to stop other fans going in it.Yet you are constently in our thread, see a bit of double standards in that, and you dont even have anything constructive, its always about trying to get back your rep which was destroyed in the summer.Look just bugger off, you are boring now.

If my "rep" (so neeky) was destroyed in summer, then everything that happened in your teams first two games deaded that & thats the only reason I was in your thread - to mock! Count my posts since the morning of the Derby game & your see what time it is...Rsonist your the forum clown, you will never get rid of anyone & nobody respects your say like that, get over yourself. You was boring from RWD & not paying bets you lost.

TF stop your clutching at this neeky stuff, you already mentioned that face to face nonsense in the other thread and then convienetly tried to twist it and play it down, pathetic dont some you up.We must have caused some damage to your mental state in the summer, can never remember you being this clueless and boring, and following my posts round like a daily hobby.And as for the clown thing, you know the usual pot kettle black with you. 98% of this forum are in agreement that you are the most deluded pillock that supports arsenal here. And thats saying sumthing.Give up.

Who's clutching its there to read. I didnt back down it's the internet & I dont take you seriously whatsoever.Lol, at me following your posts. Its a forum you knob. You truely are lost.Rsonist for dumbness your always beat me FACT, I'll remind you again I support Arsenal, you support Tottenham, look at the record of the two clubs and only a pathetic repetitive clueless fan could continually feel they can say sh*t in comparsion to the two clubs & you do it everytime, without learning & humbling yourself ever.