Technique vs Athleticism

Guest M12

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its Me Bitches

Agbonlahor has a decent technique and a bit of skill and flair... wouldnt put him in the athlete mold.....When i say any athlete I usually mean that this person has the build of a 100m sprinter or a Boxer and nothing else....At young levels coaches look for that because they will dominate the other boys just because of there size but when they make it as a pro and most man are pretty big they become anything....But thats not to be said that if a player has pace or strength he is just an athleteguys like C.Ronaldo have pace and strength but he didnt really get that strength until 2 seasons ago.... The Technique came first

Agbonlahor has a decent technique and a bit of skill and flair... wouldnt put him in the athlete mold.....When i say any athlete I usually mean that this person has the build of a 100m sprinter or a Boxer and nothing else....At young levels coaches look for that because they will dominate the other boys just because of there size but when they make it as a pro and most man are pretty big they become anything....But thats not to be said that if a player has pace or strength he is just an athleteguys like C.Ronaldo have pace and strength but he didnt really get that strength until 2 seasons ago.... The Technique came first
Agbonlahor is a 100 metre sprinter with football boots on still lol