But Goddaz.........

But why is there so much hatred between the two? I ask the same for other groups too, like the greeks and turks? The Indians and Pakistanis? Can someone explain the beef between these three please? Why do some of these people try claim to be part of the opposite side for?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Turks invaded Cyprus about 35 years ago.That is why Cyprus now has 2 parts , North (turk side) and a south (greek side) My family had land in the north side before the country got invaded , but i havent got any beef with turk people.Im only half greek cypriot. But im sure my other greek family have a hate for turks.

But why is there so much hatred between the two? I ask the same for other groups too, like the greeks and turks? The Indians and Pakistanis? Can someone explain the beef between these three please? Why do some of these people try claim to be part of the opposite side for?
I'm just going to scratch the surface to start with but heres some things.Many reasons still which stretch for generations.1. Pride2. Culturally grown apart & therefore different3. Attitudes4. Slave mentality

The Turks invaded Cyprus about 35 years ago.That is why Cyprus now has 2 parts , North (turk side) and a south (greek side) My family had land in the north side before the country got invaded , but i havent got any beef with turk people.Im only half greek cypriot. But im sure my other greek family have a hate for turks.
LolTurks were there way before the war ever started cuz.

because they allowed certain man to take a few million and didnt even try get them back
And when men with guns come to your gaff and all you have is a spear what are you gonna do? and they didnt allow them to get taken. they fought and got smoked

With Indians/Pakistanis and Greeks/Turks, it is a thing about war, and them taking each others land.I think with Africans and Caribbeans it is something about pride.
or maybe the slave trade.you never know though

With Indians/Pakistanis and Greeks/Turks, it is a thing about war, and them taking each others land.I think with Africans and Caribbeans it is something about pride.
or maybe the slave trade.you never know though
Yeah but then again that could still be a thing about pride, not resent.

I think with Africans and Caribbeans it is something about pride.
Co-signIn particular I think the ignorant West Indians can't accept & will not accept that Africans are the reasons they exist (not all west indians mind you coz some of them exist because of american indians, i forget their name now).Africans hate/dislike west indians I think because of lack of understanding & IMPORTANTLY IGNORANCE. The elders especially just think jamiacans in particulare are bad, criminals etc. The killer thing alot of them think its enate, their born like that.IGNORANCE & LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF THE HIGHEST CALIBRE ON BOTH PARTS.

Because black people are foolish and love to divide and segregate anything.
Thats BS. Everyone does it. English and the rest of GB espec the Irish. Matter of fact everyone, French, Polish, German etc. Indians and Pakistani's...Even the religions do it. Its just, as Michael Jackson said (Happy B'day), "Why, why, Tell em its just Human Nature"

What I'm still baffed at is why everyone has hate for Somalianscan someone please tell me? (being mature though)
Because they get all up in your sandwiches when trying to enjoy a nice picnic
topcatt hows that link you almost got preggerz? u still smashing or has she been removed from your life