But Goddaz.........

Because black people are foolish and love to divide and segregate anything.
I kinda see how people would say that.I mean:If not continents, its countriesIf not countries its tribesIf not tribe it's skin colourIf not skin colour its areaIf not area its postcodes lol
and within the postcodes its estates. f*ck nigeria still

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda see how people would say that.I mean:If not continents, its countriesIf not countries its tribesIf not tribe it's skin colourIf not skin colour its areaIf not area its postcodes lol
And within estates, it's blocksPussyole

you missed out the bounties and sell outs. they need to be segregated too. p.s homos are allowed to be segregated and outcast

The carribean and african ting is there but i think its down to key individuals that say this in social situations and maybe political and corporate people whos opinions get heard more then the average man.im safe with bare man that are of an african back ground both young and old and my back ground is carribean.but allow such segregation when you live in britain we got too many cultures here if you dont like a next nation f*ck off home ennit.

you missed out the bounties and sell outs. they need to be segregated too. p.s homos are allowed to be segregated and outcast
Thats BS. Everyone does it. English and the rest of GB espec the Irish. Matter of fact everyone, French, Polish, German etc. Indians and Pakistani's...Even the religions do it. Its just, as Michael Jackson said (Happy B'day), "Why, why, Tell em its just Human Nature"

The carribean and african ting is there but i think its down to key individuals that say this in social situations and maybe political and corporate people whos opinions get heard more then the average man.im safe with bare man that are of an african back ground both young and old and my back ground is carribean.but allow such segregation when you live in britain we got too many cultures here if you dont like a next nation f*ck off home ennit.
But at the end of the day, ALL BLACKS are African so boi LOL, you gotta accept you're of African descent.

But at the end of the day, ALL BLACKS are African so boi LOL, you gotta accept you're of African descent.
couldnt agree moreive always believed this but people LOVE to ask me where im from usually before they ask my namewhen this happens i sayIF YA AFRICAN AND WANNA BORROW MONEY - im africanIF YA JAMAICAN AND VEX WITH ME - im africanIF YA AFRICAN AND VEX WITH ME - im jamaicanIF YA JAMAICAN AND WANT A FAVOUR - im a born yaIF YA WHITE AND YA TALKING TO ME ON A LEVEL - im britishetc etcso i usually say this to whoever asks me which then inspires them to think"WHERE AM I FROM REALLY?"

india/ pakistani's?? omg where 2 startwhen u hav major religious influences with millions of ppl theres always gonna b clashsit was basically muslims vs sikh n hindus (sikhism stems from hinduism)muslim leaders wud put bountys on ne sikh's head, muslims kills sikhs.sikhs n hindu's respond by killin muslims.that was 100's of years ago and its never really stopped since then.religion ko's humanity differently

i know a few jammos who will fight you if you said this to them. like say you just called their mum a sket

couldnt agree moreive always believed this but people LOVE to ask me where im from usually before they ask my namewhen this happens i sayIF YA AFRICAN AND WANNA BORROW MONEY - im africanIF YA JAMAICAN AND VEX WITH ME - im africanIF YA AFRICAN AND VEX WITH ME - im jamaicanIF YA JAMAICAN AND WANT A FAVOUR - im a born yaIF YA WHITE AND YA TALKING TO ME ON A LEVEL - im britishetc etcso i usually say this to whoever asks me which then inspires them to think"WHERE AM I FROM REALLY?"
Take a DNA test. More Caribbeans (although an increasing number are trying and get in touch with their African roots) need to be doing that.But the people who really need a wakeup call are those stupid fake African-Americans, the dumbest group of people about these days

i know a few jammos who will fight you if you said this to them. like say you just called their mum a sket
LOL some bitch tried to switch at me for saying that, man jus slapped her

LOL some bitch tried to switch at me for saying that, man jus slapped her
the joke is fam the woman i told that i was BRITISHSAID THAT I AM LOSTthis woman had bare WEAVEAND BLEACHED SKIN and enough make up to look like she used dulux paint on her faceyet i am lostkmt when african people ask me this i tend to air them.

jamaicans r a vile angry set of ppl
LOOOLNah, the people I find annoying are Afro-Americans, at least Caribbeans are more aware of their African roots
gives me jokes when you see them referring to africa as a country and african as a language.

i never said caribbeansjamaicans. y r they so angry? and y do british/caribbeans feel to talk in sum yard accent wen they get vex? do they think dat wud make man scared/intimidate man lol *imagines sum1 raised in england randomly start talkin in sum aff accent if der beef*

jamaicans r a vile angry set of ppl
LOOOLNah, the people I find annoying are Afro-Americans, at least Caribbeans are more aware of their African roots
gives me jokes when you see them referring to africa as a country and african as a language.
AARGH, it gives you jokes??Nah on the real though, it used to, but its aggrevating that this day and age they still believe that, like the slave owners taught them

i never said caribbeansjamaicans. y r they so angry? and y do british/caribbeans feel to talk in sum yard accent wen they get vex? do they think dat wud make man scared/intimidate man lol *imagines sum1 raised in england randomly start talkin in sum aff accent if der beef*
cos when our parents are vex with us they talk yard simple as that

i think this as well.them detached jamaicans who feel they can jump into the culture because it seems cool and they go on holiday there once every couple years