But Goddaz.........

jamaicans r a vile angry set of ppl
LOOOLNah, the people I find annoying are Afro-Americans, at least Caribbeans are more aware of their African roots
gives me jokes when you see them referring to africa as a country and african as a language.
AARGH, it gives you jokes??Nah on the real though, it used to, but its aggrevating that this day and age they still believe that, like the slave owners taught them
alie, just pure ignorance.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said caribbeansjamaicans. y r they so angry? and y do british/caribbeans feel to talk in sum yard accent wen they get vex? do they think dat wud make man scared/intimidate man lol *imagines sum1 raised in england randomly start talkin in sum aff accent if der beef*
cos when our parents are vex with us they talk yard simple as that

i never said caribbeansjamaicans. y r they so angry? and y do british/caribbeans feel to talk in sum yard accent wen they get vex? do they think dat wud make man scared/intimidate man lol *imagines sum1 raised in england randomly start talkin in sum aff accent if der beef*
i think this as well.them detached jamaicans who feel they can jump into the culture because it seems cool and they go on holiday there once every couple years
not really a matter of being cool is it i mean if they have that background they are bound to adapt try not to look into it so much its not actually a big deal and you obviously understand them just like if any dude serves you dinner and saysBONNE PETITE (or whatever it is)its nothing and pointing it out doesnt equate to much either

ive had people switch in me in african accents and twi (ghanain language). but i never feel myself using either of them when im angry.you're parents doing it is not an excuse

ive had people switch in me in african accents and twi (ghanain language). but i never feel myself using either of them when im angry.you're parents doing it is not an excuse
well thats your opinion ya younger then both me and my parents so its not really for you to say really is it. this is how its been for generations that probably contributed to YOUR upbringing (not us specifically but i mean that era) so just cos you dont deem it as correct dont really mean much in reality the the fact is ya mind state is shaped by the people before you.

why does it bother people though its not like any form of language or lingo has been FORCED on any of you to actually use ya just find it annoying for whatever reason (part of this reason is lack of understanding) in jamaican schools you MUST write in ENGLISH and not use patois academically.you live in england and use english ya not now forced to do anything else to pass ya exams so whats the big deal in seeing people change from time to time be it socially or if they vex?its nothing and i bet most people from manchester would LOVE to talk to the queens english cos straight away that improves ya job prospects and going to uni makes you get more exposed to standard english.not for me to get vex at that now is it?

its normal like say theres a french guy whos been living in england for time and basically just speaks english if he stubs his toe or his pissed off he'll exclaim in french,its a natural reflexbut i do get wat yr saying about heads tryna put on the ting to intimidate u ,gives me joke-why is a stranger gunna be intimidated by the voice yr parents used to intimidate u?like i no yr parents ta bumba

its normal like say theres a french guy whos been living in england for time and basically just speaks english if he stubs his toe or his pissed off he'll exclaim in french,its a natural reflexbut i do get wat yr saying about heads tryna put on the ting to intimidate u ,gives me joke-why is a stranger gunna be intimidated by the voice yr parents used to intimidate u?like i no yr parents ta bumba
a lot of THAT is in peoples heads fambefore the news went over board on the whole "YARDY" craze the jamaican accent wasnt nothing to be feared it was just another accent like any other simple as that.but with the help of the book yardy and episodes of the bill and other media help people hopped on it and now most people ASSUME if ya speaking it your putting on a front.

Because black people are foolish and love to divide and segregate anything.
If not continents, its countriesIf not countries its tribesIf not tribe it's skin colourIf not skin colour its areaIf not area its postcodes lol
& you could go further & deeper.The igorance we display is shocking, trust me if you look from the outside its bleek.Call it BS all you want.

why does it bother people though its not like any form of language or lingo has been FORCED on any of you to actually use ya just find it annoying for whatever reason (part of this reason is lack of understanding) in jamaican schools you MUST write in ENGLISH and not use patois academically.you live in england and use english ya not now forced to do anything else to pass ya exams so whats the big deal in seeing people change from time to time be it socially or if they vex?its nothing and i bet most people from manchester would LOVE to talk to the queens english cos straight away that improves ya job prospects and going to uni makes you get more exposed to standard english.not for me to get vex at that now is it?
i understand where your coming from and there probably are people from older generations who patois has naturally rubbed off on but a lot of my generation seem to use it to portray a certain image, that they feel makes them look good

Bit of a generalisation still.I could say that "all young black boys do is music or something to do with it"What are you doing for yourself again?
Me statement is a loose generalisation, but I could very easily break it down.You on the other hand couldnt.

I kinda see how people would say that.I mean:If not continents, its countriesIf not countries its tribesIf not tribe it's skin colourIf not skin colour its areaIf not area its postcodes lol
and within the postcodes its estates. f*ck nigeria still
you missed out the bounties and sell outs. they need to be segregated too. p.s homos are allowed to be segregated and outcast
See some people are seeing how deep it goes, there's more still...

i understand where your coming from and there probably are people from older generations who patois has naturally rubbed off on but a lot of my generation seem to use it to portray a certain image, that they feel makes them look good
oh yeahi come across these people all the time and my background is TRULY jamaican (please dont say its african I KNOW THAT but you get my point) its aggravating cos just due to my KNOWLEDGE and my family i know a jafaican when i see one cos they dont actually STOP to think"but wait this guy im talking to goes jamaica more then me and owns a jamaican passport"the typical stereo type of who i am referring to tend to be the hackney / brixton man that wears lot 29 garms with a gold teeth in their 30s outside ladbrokes and buys hard dough bread for fun but dont actually make frequent trips to jamaica as its not really home to him.i see ya point fully but its hard to dicipher whos who so i sympathise with you.

a lot of THAT is in peoples heads fambefore the news went over board on the whole "YARDY" craze the jamaican accent wasnt nothing to be feared it was just another accent like any other simple as that.but with the help of the book yardy and episodes of the bill and other media help people hopped on it and now most people ASSUME if ya speaking it your putting on a front.
i know wat yr saying,but im specifically thinking of instances were things have turned ugly and voices have been raised,ie people tryna put on the war voice but like i said its normal,i wud probly do the same

If not continents, its countriesIf not countries its tribesIf not tribe it's skin colourIf not skin colour its areaIf not area its postcodes lol
& you could go further & deeper.The igorance we display is shocking, trust me if you look from the outside its bleek.Call it BS all you want.
Like many (including myself) have said:Black people's worse enemy right now is BLACK PEOPLE!!

i realy hate these type of topics because u get a whole bunch of bullshit from ppl who know very little about what they are talking its all regurgitated fraff
feelings caught?

no i didnt even bother 2 read the topic tbh cuz its the same sh*t that it always isi find it really jarring the levels of ignorance, i even had 2 hear that sh*t 2day, my dad called my mum an african bastard im like fukin hell is this how low our mentalities are set

Like many (including myself) have said:Black people's worse enemy right now is BLACK PEOPLE!!
Its true. "black people are the most racist black people because we hate other black people"