"Clubs" in London

Accra

Are there any decent clubs in the West End that play hip hop etc. that are actually clubs? I don't like those basement places like Funky Buddha that are the size of my living room, but my friend wants to go out on friday for his birthday and he wants to go there.He said something about a place called Camouflage. Anyone know about that? Is it good?(I know google is my friend but I want opinions from people with similar music interests)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Club KO.Best club in London EVER
Ain't that in Wood Green? I don't wanna go to someone else's local nightclub, I'm looking for a place in the west end.I know it's gonna be a sh*t night anyway but it's gotta be better than Dukes in Chelmsford.
Most clubs down them endz are sh*t man. I only joking about Club KO, don't ever go there lol.Ever thought about trying a bar instead?

Go Club KO.Best club in London EVER
Ain't that in Wood Green? I don't wanna go to someone else's local nightclub, I'm looking for a place in the west end.I know it's gonna be a sh*t night anyway but it's gotta be better than Dukes in Chelmsford.
Most clubs down them endz are sh*t man. I only joking about Club KO, don't ever go there lol.Ever thought about trying a bar instead?
OK, a bar. But it still needs to be a decent size. Not Sports Cafe though coz it's full of ugly chicks.

Are there any decent clubs in the West End that play hip hop etc. that are actually clubs? I don't like those basement places like Funky Buddha that are the size of my living room, but my friend wants to go out on friday for his birthday and he wants to go there.He said something about a place called Camouflage. Anyone know about that? Is it good?(I know google is my friend but I want opinions from people with similar music interests)
any posers paradise. llow stuntin like im ballin wen im not place is sh*t

West End clubs are sh*t for music, I'll tell you that much. Females are usually a certain type. If you like that type then thats you but dont expect a good wine LOLMy hard drive + Virtual DJ >>>>>> them clubs
I don't expect chicks that can dance, I just want chicks that look f*ckable. Last time he drew some BUTTERS ting then tried to make me take her bredrin so he could convince them to come back with us. Not to mention that he's very loud and his approach of chirpsing doesn't work most of the time. That's why I need a big place. Otherwise he'll alienate all the girls in there before 1am.

Better off keepin away from west end_____ >>>> West end.
Go to a club in East CentralLast time I went Camouflage it was alright. Good vibes and bare chicks but that was a funky house rave and it was a weekday in June/July so I don't know what that place is saying now.

If the alternative is Dukes in Chelmsford.Go CC, mostly Essex on Saturdays, they look & usually are f*ckable, if you got game otherwise, you should at least get digits.Go Camouflage on Fridays (well I say that but I dunno what Saturdays are like), might be a bit too asian (no racist or sendage, just saying it like it is) for some.

If the alternative is Dukes in Chelmsford.Go CC, mostly Essex on Saturdays & your at least get digits.
I can go chirps Essex girls any day of the week. No point going up West if that's what I'm gonna do.Might end up in Camouflage then. But he said it's small like Funky Buddha.

cc on fridays is normally okjus a c*nt to get intry phone up and get guestlist b4hand and make sure u have chicks or u r goin SOUND
He can get us guestlist at most places last minute, that's why I'm still thinking of other places even though I said it was cool to Camo.