"Clubs" in London

Accra

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went Frog off Totty Ct. RDsome rock sh*tsweatboxwas a total of 5 black peoplegroup i came with 3 of us wer blackwas ite doe if u like to mess around jus random dance like a lunatic bouncers didnt care for age or dress code, quite pleasant aswell
biggrin.gif f*cking gutted bruv, Frog is the shittest indie club ever.Who the f*ck goes to a club to listen to indie anyways?The one and only time i went and it was f*cking depressing. Thank f*ck it closed down.In and around Central East London is becoming more popular with the mainsteam i see.

Which one of these clubs play Dancehall without drowning it in Sean Paul?
i went cameos a good while back and they played alot of it. they also played slowjams which iv never seen in any clubs since.i felt abit outa place i was 1 of the few non black people in there. was an ok nite doh

Whoever mentioned Paper knowwwwwws.Mostly full of rich young girls and boys...but nice atmosphere and a big tune is dropped every so often..Its decent in there, try get on gueslist ( website) to just save hassle or they might try boy you depending whose on the door or if its particualry busy orrrrr 'celebs' are inside. About £20 entry...Disclaimer: Kinda pricey in there, if you make it known its your brithday, boy or girl, your mostly likely to be sent a round of drinks.

Cameos on a wednesday.
Uptown Splurt?They dont play enough new stuff. Swear down I think I'm gonna have to look for some grimey hood Jamaican spots where females dress in illuminous green spandex, I mean playsuits (see I'm learning Jaynay biggrin.gif)And what did I say about you being a real-life promotioncity?

Cameos on a wednesday.
Uptown Splurt?They dont play enough new stuff. Swear down I think I'm gonna have to look for some grimey hood Jamaican spots where females dress in illuminous green spandex, I mean playsuits (see I'm learning Jaynay biggrin.gif)And what did I say about you being a real-life promotioncity?
LOLWickedest is I don't even go out that much, just get a lot of promo txs and such. Try Whispers or Virgos but I think their quite grimey. I saw one Whispers DVD my uncle had and boooy, it was like watchin a shubins in yard.

I only started going out to clubs when I turned 18 last year. I'm 19 now and I KNOW that I have been less than 10 times.Imagine, some people went 10 times in freshers week.I've never even heard of half of the places people are mentioning.

Whoever mentioned Paper knowwwwwws.Mostly full of rich young girls and boys...but nice atmosphere and a big tune is dropped every so often..Its decent in there, try get on gueslist ( website) to just save hassle or they might try boy you depending whose on the door or if its particualry busy orrrrr 'celebs' are inside. About £20 entry...Disclaimer: Kinda pricey in there, if you make it known its your brithday, boy or girl, your mostly likely to be sent a round of drinks.
the only reason i went is cuz my mate hosted a few partys . . .but when ur on a table they always ask you who ur with but never girls THEM WANKERS ! ! !its small tho . . .i go to fabric for Electronic and last sat WAS NUTS ! ! ! Claude Vonstroke And M.A.N.D.Y. Killed it

lol i once threw up around 400£ worth of alcohol outside funky LMAOtwas a good night no regrets biggrin.gif
lol you mad manI was in Kitts one time and was informed that to sit at booths cost £600 by a mate! Rich Sloane Sq f*cks! Girls were nice in there though and the mans in there were a joke. Anyone ever see the cinema advert of people dancing really badly? it was like that.

lol i once threw up around 400£ worth of alcohol outside funky LMAOtwas a good night no regrets biggrin.gif
lol you mad manI was in Kitts one time and was informed that to sit at booths cost £600 by a mate! Rich Sloane Sq f*cks! Girls were nice in there though and the mans in there were a joke. Anyone ever see the cinema advert of people dancing really badly? it was like that.
lol reminds me of a place i went with sum m8s in kensingtonwas full of rich arab lookin type guys all jus standin around jus wsatchin each other and basicly posin with their model chicks lolno 1 looked like they was havin fun :Sthe minimum tablke spend was dunce in there. we left and went opal bar down the road instead after a few rounds

Didn't get in anywhere, ended up going to Vingt Quatre for dinner.My bredrin is a different kind of speng. We would've got in CC if he'd listened to me and we'd gone in with the girls a few spaces ahead but no, "It'll be fiiiiine!"Saw Goli as well. I was drunk, just saw man and started shouting "Goliath!"