rainbow six: vegas

skankin' out

basically ive matured as a gamer and i cant be bothered with these bait easy games that i know im gonna clock within a weekso ive been on the net and ive aken quite an interest in these tactical first person shooters and rainbow 6 vegas has caught my eyejust wanted to know is it any goodand also wots the online mode saying, that another thing im looking to get intosafe

basically ive matured as a gamer and i cant be bothered with these bait easy games that i know im gonna clock within a weekso ive been on the net and ive aken quite an interest in these tactical first person shooters and rainbow 6 vegas has caught my eyejust wanted to know is it any goodand also wots the online mode saying, that another thing im looking to get intosafe
one of the best tom clancy gameseasy to play VERY INTENSE fun online you cant loose with this game so i would get it i only wish it was longer as im playing it all over again(controls are similar to gears of war)if you finish this game ya next choice should be GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2 should be ya next choice if that gets on the ps3

LOL but some people are just waste like that.. i got thrown in at the deep end and thats how i became good... You can only learn so much playing against bots.. certain players/clans got tactics for certain maps on lock.. whole different game

mans jus been bangin this game out for the past few hoursand so far it has been sickkk, makes a change from all these straight foward wasteman games i used to playim looking foward to getting into thisjus one question tho, when exactly do i get out of mexico and start parring on las vegas roadi was baffed when i was thrown in the middle of mexico, wheres vegas at? lolim jus starting the part where you have to get someone from some mines or suttin

mans jus been bangin this game out for the past few hoursand so far it has been sickkk, makes a change from all these straight foward wasteman games i used to playim looking foward to getting into thisjus one question tho, when exactly do i get out of mexico and start parring on las vegas roadi was baffed when i was thrown in the middle of mexico, wheres vegas at? lolim jus starting the part where you have to get someone from some mines or suttin
allow the campaign mode.xbox live is where its at