Houston Rockets Rafer Alston charged with assault

Doug

Act_rafer_alston.jpgRafer Alston, a National Basketball Asoociation (NBA) guard for the Houston Rockets was charged Tuesday for slashing a man's neck during a brawl at a Manhattan nightspot. This was his second breach of the law this month.Alston was arraigned on felony assault charges before being released without bail. A judge ordered him to return to court Jan. 3. His lawyer said he was "absolutely innocent." The man who said he was injured told police the incident occurredon Monday after he and Alston accidentally bumped into each other inside Club Stereo. During an ensuing argument, the man said, Alston slashed his neck.

And1 dvd's>_______I don't even like basketballHotsauce,S2ML,AO>______
I used to think that, but And1 aint even real basketball, I just watch it like a movie cos if I seriously take notes it'll f*ck up my game.Remember that contestant J-Dub from Cleveland in the 03 tour?Edit:And Hot Sauce gets old quicky, Professor owned him up despite Sauce holding him (cos he's too shook to get embarassed).

I used to think that, but And1 aint even real basketball, I just watch it like a movie cos if I seriously take notes it'll f*ck up my game.Remember that contestant J-Dub from Cleveland in the 03 tour?
Normal basketball bores meAnd1 is some WWE version of B-ballGives me jokes how certain mans exisistence gets mugged off

I used to think that, but And1 aint even real basketball, I just watch it like a movie cos if I seriously take notes it'll f*ck up my game.Remember that contestant J-Dub from Cleveland in the 03 tour?
Normal basketball bores meAnd1 is some WWE version of B-ballGives me jokes how certain mans exisistence gets mugged off
Thats what I mean, its all staged apparently, but most of em can play real ball, especially Alimoe, Main Event and AO to name a few (but mainly these 3).Hot Sauce is nowhere to be seen during a real streetball gameStreetball would be better if most of the handles were legit, and not all this carrying, travelling nonsense so it can still be competitive

Thats what I mean, its all staged apparently, but most of em can play real ball, especially Alimoe, Main Event and AO to name a few (but mainly these 3).Hot Sauce is nowhere to be seen during a real streetball gameStreetball would be better if most of the handles were legit, and not all this carrying, travelling nonsense so it can still be competitive
AlieHow can some breh run with the ball like he is playing american football biggrin.gif I was baffed like WTF

m can play real ball, especially Alimoe, Main Event and AO to name a few (but mainly these 3).AlieHow can some breh run with the ball like he is playing american football biggrin.gif I was baffed like WTF
What about during the first open run of the 2003 tour when man ran with the ball then did a somersault WTF
lmaoI remember thatOn some romeo must die tip

m can play real ball, especially Alimoe, Main Event and AO to name a few (but mainly these 3).AlieHow can some breh run with the ball like he is playing american football biggrin.gif I was baffed like WTF
What about during the first open run of the 2003 tour when man ran with the ball then did a somersault WTF
lmaoI remember thatOn some romeo must die tip
They might as well be playing American football all runnin with the ball like lol

hot sauce is some any wacecadetjust gets the ball and dances, im YET to see him get a bucketim not gonna lie tho, back in the day he was entertaining to watch, i used to try and imitate his moves and what notbut as you get older you realise.....pro basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this and 1 bullshit basketball

hot sauce is some any wacecadetjust gets the ball and dances, im YET to see him get a bucketim not gonna lie tho, back in the day he was entertaining to watch, i used to try and imitate his moves and what notbut as you get older you realise.....pro basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this and 1 bullshit basketball
Truss

when and1 came to crystal palace that was sick man, that was when it was at its peak. man met A.O and Hotsauce, n got autographs frm the restand Rafers a calm guy man, in every dvd you never see him hyped up. actually he was a bit of a p*ssy lol, when Main Event chased him after Rafer TOOK half man half amazins head off in an attempt to block the ball. he jst sat on a chair sayin 'yeah... watever man' while Main was gettin held back lol

when and1 came to crystal palace that was sick man, that was when it was at its peak. man met A.O and Hotsauce, n got autographs frm the restand Rafers a calm guy man, in every dvd you never see him hyped up. actually he was a bit of a p*ssy lol, when Main Event chased him after Rafer TOOK half man half amazins head off in an attempt to block the ball. he jst sat on a chair sayin 'yeah... watever man' while Main was gettin held back lol
LOL yeh, couldnt tell if man was shook cos his face is always somewhat relaxedI never understood why Main Event went mad like that, there's more to it

LOL yeh, couldnt tell if man was shook cos his face is always somewhat relaxedI never understood why Main Event went mad like that, there's more to it
yeah, i think it was a lil bit of jealousy tbh. and yeah it was in october 2003 when and1 came.