Who knows about...

Simply D

i downloaded it on the off chance that it was ok, when i saw it on some tv torrent site, i read the description n though aight give it a go, n bbbooooyyy halfway through watchin the first two episodes, i had to send for the rest of them swiftly, cos mans was gripped.its starts off about these guys robbin a bank, n they nearly get away but they end up ni some mad shoot out, so they go back into the bank, n so the hostage procedure starts. there are bare twists n sh*t, n the main robber goes on dutty still, comin out unarmed and......boy let me not spoil it stillBut when jigsaw speaks, bbbboyy its alot still!!

Boy i was gripped watchin episode after episode last (one of dem flexes where your hooked on lost/pb), lol as i predicted jigsaw is a SERIOUS guy, lol mans got more power then the president!One thing has annoyed me though watchin this is how we get BUMPED with the sh*t that they make over here, the bbc need to allow spendin our money on f*ckin sh*t make-over n bootsale/auctions programs, f*ck it put 60% of the money on producing more spooks n top gear!