Sign in to follow this  
Benicio del Toney

How long

will the homes built in the Victorian Era last?If you live in a house in a terrace/semi terraced road there is a good chance the building was built in around 1880.How long will these houses last?When will the homes dropping like flies epidemic start?I just had a thought of someone drinking tee and their house crumbling down ontop of them lool

they gets mousey i'll tell you thatwas like that in temporary last year with mumand shes a clean freak, OCD type

a lot longer than the new houses they hav bin building the past 5 years im sorry but all the new places i see in areas like queens road, thamesmead, hackney etc the foundations seem so weak, the walls paper thin and the drainage system is boogits like they r all built rush rush

our former house in west was built in 1760.. most houses around there too, though it was damaged during WW2 and wouldve been slightly rebuilt, but thats a good question. is there some 'national plan' to look into this?

a lot longer than the new houses they hav bin building the past 5 years im sorry but all the new places i see in areas like queens road, thamesmead, hackney etc the foundations seem so weak, the walls paper thin and the drainage system is boogits like they r all built rush rush
Trust them olden day houses are SERIOUS, i used to work for VM for abit n when i was doin installs in newer houses i was able to drill through walls like it was nuttin, come to a older house now n bbbbbooyyyy mans would be feelin abused like i'd done a 5hr work out biggrin.gif

These builders are taking the piss nowadays tryna skimp on the materials.

will the homes built in the Victorian Era last?If you live in a house in a terrace/semi terraced road there is a good chance the building was built in around 1880.How long will these houses last?When will the homes dropping like flies epidemic start?I just had a thought of someone drinking tee and their house crumbling down ontop of them lool
Dem houses are built to last differently.Anyway, to get a definitive answer holla at a architect/survars.