How long

will the homes built in the Victorian Era last?If you live in a house in a terrace/semi terraced road there is a good chance the building was built in around 1880.How long will these houses last?When will the homes dropping like flies epidemic start?I just had a thought of someone drinking tee and their house crumbling down ontop of them lool

a lot longer than the new houses they hav bin building the past 5 years im sorry but all the new places i see in areas like queens road, thamesmead, hackney etc the foundations seem so weak, the walls paper thin and the drainage system is boogits like they r all built rush rush

a lot longer than the new houses they hav bin building the past 5 years im sorry but all the new places i see in areas like queens road, thamesmead, hackney etc the foundations seem so weak, the walls paper thin and the drainage system is boogits like they r all built rush rush
Trust them olden day houses are SERIOUS, i used to work for VM for abit n when i was doin installs in newer houses i was able to drill through walls like it was nuttin, come to a older house now n bbbbbooyyyy mans would be feelin abused like i'd done a 5hr work out biggrin.gif

These builders are taking the piss nowadays tryna skimp on the materials.

will the homes built in the Victorian Era last?If you live in a house in a terrace/semi terraced road there is a good chance the building was built in around 1880.How long will these houses last?When will the homes dropping like flies epidemic start?I just had a thought of someone drinking tee and their house crumbling down ontop of them lool
Dem houses are built to last differently.Anyway, to get a definitive answer holla at a architect/survars.