Sign in to follow this  
dynamat

At what point do you stop

.....meeting old links when ur getting closer to a chickyou know...u got the 4/5 sex on demand linksbut ur gettin closer to one....and can see a relationship developing.when do u allow the links

IMMEDIATELY but man is man best thing to do is make sure you tell the links WHY and tell the truth cos if you lie they may just TURN UP and then ya f*ckedallowing links is like quitting being a shotter when ya still got man offering you a product to shot at a knockdown price

IMMEDIATELY but man is man best thing to do is make sure you tell the links WHY and tell the truth cos if you lie they may just TURN UP and then ya f*cked

tell the links A.S.A.P, if you tell them the truth, they'll want you even more......they dig that 'forbidden fruit' concept!

Only when this potential wifey is satisfying my sexual needs. If I still feel like I need them, then f*ck it, I'll have them.Until she has the wifey tag, I have no loyalty.

Only when this potential wifey is satisfying my sexual needs. If I still feel like I need them, then f*ck it, I'll have them.Until she has the wifey tag, I have no loyalty.
Yep.

I like that

Nail on the rarse head...

Guest roskie_07

maybe until I actually find the real wife...and I actually like her..but I may get bored doe...so I may have to keep the links on the sidebut it all depends doe...