Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

college interview today

im getting ready to blag it ini hav the grades they jus wana no wot i did the whole yr since i left schooli cant tel em the last college i went 2so im gona hav 2 blag ithold tyt any 1 reaching monoux at 2.30 today

i got enrolment 2day.....i haven't been in education since 2004....... and i still got bly on my interview so now i just have to go and get my i.d card done and what not.......the college is my back up college anyway. I'm just hoping i get into the college i have to enrol at 2moro.

Guest I.B.Blackman
dun my monoux interview on friday
did u get in??
infact sorry it wasnt an interviewit was the induction so yh im inthe interview was longgggg tym agoit was easy dey aint judgmental at all

whats a white boy voice
when u dont use no slang but start talking upputy like u from chelsea enz
you really are a f*ckıng idiot

did u get in??
infact sorry it wasnt an interviewit was the induction so yh im inthe interview was longgggg tym agoit was easy dey aint judgmental at all
what did you have to do at enrolment........ because for some reason i have a sneaking suspicion that they're gonna try par me at the last moment.

Guest I.B.Blackman
did u get in??
what did you have to do at enrolment........ because for some reason i have a sneaking suspicion that they're gonna try par me at the last moment.
well...enrolsign up for the courses n dat n gt all u need 4 d start of college

How much money did u bring........coz my course i gotta enrol for 2moro is approx 1G .... i cant pay that sh*t. im 19 so i have 2 pay full fees....... i need 2 somehow twang it and claim income or sumin

How much money did u bring........coz my course i gotta enrol for 2moro is approx 1G .... i cant pay that sh*t. im 19 so i have 2 pay full fees....... i need 2 somehow twang it and claim income or sumin
you can get ur council 2 pay for it init.summin like EMA but biggerL something

Guest I.B.Blackman
i paid £20 stil biggrin.gif

Anyone reaching City n Islington tomorrow? Probably not even gonna end up going to there but it's a backup still.
im goin der 2daythe exact price of my course **full fee** = £1351.50 ... even if i get it deducted its still £110 i kno das a big difference but still.

payin 1300 would make work everyday thoughno way would iwaste thatstaright A's when im hereim goinonto A2 even though iflopped my AS, i got the minimum required lolBusinessMedia Film Studies, ill jus work harder and actually try to go in and not sleep in lessons

Hang tight every man here goin monoux, college is deadout. Finished in June, dunno how I hacked two sh*t years.

i paid £20 stil biggrin.gif
how old are you tho?cos i turned 19 in may and was guna go back to college in september and was guna have to pay summin like £1500 per year (i was going 4 2 years)lucky i got this (good) job tho, im guna start takin evening classes stil in jan