college interview today

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest I.B.Blackman
dun my monoux interview on friday
did u get in??
infact sorry it wasnt an interviewit was the induction so yh im inthe interview was longgggg tym agoit was easy dey aint judgmental at all

did u get in??
infact sorry it wasnt an interviewit was the induction so yh im inthe interview was longgggg tym agoit was easy dey aint judgmental at all
what did you have to do at enrolment........ because for some reason i have a sneaking suspicion that they're gonna try par me at the last moment.

Guest I.B.Blackman
did u get in??
what did you have to do at enrolment........ because for some reason i have a sneaking suspicion that they're gonna try par me at the last moment.
well...enrolsign up for the courses n dat n gt all u need 4 d start of college

How much money did u bring........coz my course i gotta enrol for 2moro is approx 1G .... i cant pay that sh*t. im 19 so i have 2 pay full fees....... i need 2 somehow twang it and claim income or sumin
you can get ur council 2 pay for it init.summin like EMA but biggerL something

Guest I.B.Blackman
How much money did u bring........coz my course i gotta enrol for 2moro is approx 1G .... i cant pay that sh*t. im 19 so i have 2 pay full fees....... i need 2 somehow twang it and claim income or sumin
i paid £20 stil biggrin.gif

i paid £20 stil biggrin.gif
how old are you tho?cos i turned 19 in may and was guna go back to college in september and was guna have to pay summin like £1500 per year (i was going 4 2 years)lucky i got this (good) job tho, im guna start takin evening classes stil in jan