Sign in to follow this  
Guest Its Me Bitches

Curbs - "I need more london club rejects"

Guest Its Me Bitches

Cole has not started a league game for the Blues yet this season and has less than 30 minutes of Premier League action to his name so far.And the the England midfielder is thought to have confronted Mourinho after Saturday's win over Portsmouth, in which Cole was introduced as a 75th-minute substitute.Cole wanted reassurances he was part of Mourinho's plans at Stamford Bridge but the Portuguese boss told the 25-year-old he has not merited a place in the starting-line up so far this season.The Daily Mail claims the argument became so heated that that chief executive Peter Kenyon had to be called in as a peacemaker.Despite the bust-up, Chelsea are reportedly unwilling to sell the midfielder, although Cole's former club West Ham are keeping tabs on the situation.Cole has made over 150 appearances for the Blues since his £6.6million switch from Upton Park in 2003.

Cole a reject?Literally I suppose he is...Whoever signs him is signing one of the best players in this league.Won't be us.But lol at you lot thinking this has any substance.The press are dumb ... Cole automatically gets linked with us just like every other available player seeing as we have money.

Poor sendage. Cos you know Cole is dutty. Curbs "I get cheap thrills out of being rejected by players" would have been more suitable.