Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

hiphop Opinons on Graduation?

Leeked earlier, I've gave it a listen through and am dissapointed once again just like I was with Common's Finding Forever.Stand out tracks:ChampionHome ComingBig BrotherDrunk & Hot Girls.I do believe his first two efforts were alot stronger.

Like I was saying to Lenny, he took this in another direction. All the albums have changed style, 2nd was more musical this is kind of spacish/futuristic.I'm a fan of it and loving "The Glory", "Flashing Lights", "Drunk and Hot Girls" is some cool sh*t, "Big Brother" dopeAnd to think his done The College Dropout, Late Registration, BE, Finding Forver and Graduation.

im very impressed with it may potentially be my favourite of the 3, or a close second to college dropouti find new hip hop having originality problems but this sounds very freshmy picks atm:flashlight everything i am big brothergood lifecant tell me nothin rmx

http://rapidshare.com/files/52300692/Kanye_West-Graduation-2007-OSC.rar

link to the album

Badman.

'Like a flight with no visa/first class with the seat back i still see ya/in my past your are on the other side of glass of my memories museum/i'm just saying hey mona lisa come home you know you can't roam (ROME) with out Cesar/BIG BARSFlash lights is ALOT

Loving "Drunk and Hot Girls".Love the album, can listen all 3 one after another.Not too keen on "Good Life", "Homecoming", Wayne's verse on "Barry Bonds"What's the sample used on "The Glory" prob my fav track off the album.bear1sr2.png

album is too muchon first listen i wasnt sure what to make of some of iton second listen, tracks that made no sense to me first time round all of a sudden clicked (I Wonder / Drunk & Hot Girls)thought i would hate the T-Pain / Coldplay tracks but there both sick, especially the Coldplay onefavourites would beGood MorningChampionStrongerCan't Tell Me NothingFlashing LightsEverything I AmHomecomingreal standout tracks for mealso, thats nuts it's a Laura Nyro sample, i only heard of her bout 6 months ago, jacked the CD for sample purposes thinkin i'd do a Kanye job on one of the tracks, then this comes out, pissed

Glory is a big tune. Probably my fave after cant tell me nuthin and big brotherworst track is stronger cant stand it.

Sick album. Better than LR, we'll see how it stands against College Dropout coz I got a lot of mileage outta that disc.Everywhere I GoI WonderChampionGood MorningFlashing LightsBig BrotherAll vintage Ye.In other news, Drunk and Hot Girls is an abomination to music.

In other news, Drunk and Hot Girls is an abomination to music.
woah, thats a bit harsh isn't, strings in that tune are off the hook, next level
Has Curtis leaked yet?
yes