Opinons on Graduation?

Leslie Nielsen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I was saying to Lenny, he took this in another direction. All the albums have changed style, 2nd was more musical this is kind of spacish/futuristic.I'm a fan of it and loving "The Glory", "Flashing Lights", "Drunk and Hot Girls" is some cool sh*t, "Big Brother" dopeAnd to think his done The College Dropout, Late Registration, BE, Finding Forver and Graduation.

album is too muchon first listen i wasnt sure what to make of some of iton second listen, tracks that made no sense to me first time round all of a sudden clicked (I Wonder / Drunk & Hot Girls)thought i would hate the T-Pain / Coldplay tracks but there both sick, especially the Coldplay onefavourites would beGood MorningChampionStrongerCan't Tell Me NothingFlashing LightsEverything I AmHomecomingreal standout tracks for mealso, thats nuts it's a Laura Nyro sample, i only heard of her bout 6 months ago, jacked the CD for sample purposes thinkin i'd do a Kanye job on one of the tracks, then this comes out, pissed