J-Hood no longer on D-Block, releases statement

kg307

J-Hood no longer on D-Block, releases statementRumors have been circulating that J-Hood was no longer a member of D-Block. The rapper has now released a statement confirming those rumors.âIt has come to my attention that multiple rumors are emerging and circulating around the internet and the streets. So I will use this announcement to clarify these statements.Around 3 ½ weeks ago I asked to be released from the label Iâve been signed to. After that occurrence all legal procedures have been properly handled in accordance. Basically thereâs an instance in which we all run out of patience and take upon action to better our situation. I think Iâve been loyal since the beginning to the label and the individuals that run it. I have devoted six years of my life to making our movement prosper with no realistic reward or success, knowing my worth and what Iâm capable of.If for any reason I happen to fail to accomplish what I intend to which is be successful, I feel more comfortable knowing it will be from a decision I made and not one that was made by the next man. The chain that supposedly was taken away from me is and has been in my possession since it was purchased but I refuse to wear it because I have mentally moved on, meaning Iâd rather have no type of affiliation with D-Block at all. Iâm past that point in my life I have a whole new focus, which is concentrating on making my new movement as strong and successful as possible.And for the record the chain was not giving to me by the label but instead purchased by me, so picture me letting someone take it away from me. To put everything in perspective I will be releasing multiple freestyles and songs on various mixtapes under my own company. So now that I have clarified the situation. I will give you a glimpse of whatâs to come. I will be signed to my own label O.D.G Ent. (On Da Grind) as of next week. Last but not least you can log on to YouTube.com to see the five-minute video interview of me showing the chain and actual release form. Say goodbye to D-Block and say hello to ODG!Fans, be on the lookout who knows who will be next to pull another publicity stunt!âHe was right for leaving in my opinion. D-Block just had him sitting there for time and kept saying hes going to drop soon.

to da person sayin u aint heard no J-Hood, look 4 sum Sheek Louch stuff hes normally at d end of his 3styles and da "D-Block - Violence Mixtape by Dj Diggz"Styles P - Show wat police can doSheek Louch - Conceited 3stylelook 4 tracks by Bully & Milly da mobstar hes probs on dem aswelldat guys bars are tottaly f*cked