When your.....

Realz.

nothing.....lolright now me lady is in Africa with her family.......i'm kinda jealous because i havent been away in ttiimmeee!....we have been keeping in contact and that......my mind wonders a lil thats all.....(i'm human, so its allowed to wonder).....she aint been away for a long time, especially her roots, so she all excited and that, telling me she's loving it in Africa and don't wanna come back (of course she has too)......so i'm thinking, this bighed better not come back all gay on me because she's missing africa...

Lol at come back all gay on you. She'll be cool man. Probably a little deeper but I doubt her feelings will change.Lol at you just saying Africa... You sound like one of those ignorant people that think it's a country.
damn you and damn you good!what the hell is this, Countdown?i just said Africa, is that a problem, want me to give you guys the address & all sorts....moda'sucker eks!

Buba you are being unneccessarily para.Infact you won't be able to get rid when she comes back.
true!ok ok.....lemme just allow it..i havent been outside in days, i've developed a full grown beard and all sorts.....someone tell me, is the sky still blue?

Lol at come back all gay on you. She'll be cool man. Probably a little deeper but I doubt her feelings will change.Lol at you just saying Africa... You sound like one of those ignorant people that think it's a country.
damn you and damn you good!what the hell is this, Countdown?i just said Africa, is that a problem, want me to give you guys the address & all sorts....moda'sucker eks!
Lol I was laughing at how it reminded me of dumb people. It's not like I think you think Africa is a country. Undamn me right now!

Buba you are being unneccessarily para.Infact you won't be able to get rid when she comes back.
true!ok ok.....lemme just allow it..i havent been outside in days, i've developed a full grown beard and all sorts.....someone tell me, is the sky still blue?
Hahaha biggrin.gif Your a joker, I went through this still (also going through the bad hair days).My girl went Egypt for a WHOLE MONTH! Damn it werent easy.But honestly I dont think you have anything to worry about.The worst that could happen is abit of shyness at 1st site/meeting each other when she gets back. I dunno why but it happened to the both of us (maybe coz of the excitement). She seemed abit shy but things soon returned to normal within like 20mins, and the nice thing about it too, is that it will feel like a fresh start for the both of you.(dont let your girl know if you feel like this though...lol)