JEEZ THIS SCAM ALMOST CAUGHT MAN.

NewKingofKings

Man had an N70.on ebay. Saw the email saying it was sold.Saw next email from the woman saying subject get back to me. (didnt bother to read it at first).Saw next email and cause of my dubious past with paypal I expected it still. 'Dear **** ****,A payment has been made to your paypal account [email protected] by MRS Mogan Fower for an eBay item number 170143973571, in which it will get into your paypal account as soon as we verify and confirm that the item has been shipped in 24hours after confirmation due to the standard paypal method used by the buyer... We Request that you should send the item today to the buyer's shipping address since he/she has made payment to your PayPal account otherwise the payment will not be credited to the account specified.. We need the item shipping tracking number to verify the shippment of the item to the buyer's shipping address provided.Shipping tracking numbers should be send to thisEmail: [email protected] is to reduce the high rate of fraudulent act going on and to ensure that both buyers and sellers are satisfied.'Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team .Packed the phone was about to go post office literrally outside the door thought aint got change lemme try that print free post ting went on ebay to check it.Went back in. Check Lappy.See the pound sign aint lit up.Read sum next email from paypal.Dear *********,You have an instant PayPal payment of £90.00 payable to your paypal account([email protected]) from one of our client, A verified PayPal Account Holder Mrs Mogan Fower for a recent Ebay item bought from you. STATUS : COMFIRMED TransactionID:34B24109N570452H Item #: 170143973571Seller ID:jgeo1988Item Title: Nokia N70 Boxed all inclusive.Price Unit: £50.00Shipping & Handling £40.00 Shipping Insurance:(not offered): TOTAL: £90.00 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shipping Information:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shipping Method : ROYALMAIL INTERNATIONAL SIGNFOR.Paypal Ordered Confirmation and approved. The shipping address below as an international delivery. You are reqiured to make the delivery before your account can be creditted.Below Is The Confirmed Shipping Information As Shown In The Payment Credit Card. Name: SULAIMON . K . A Address:23, Igboye street City: Ketu Alapere State: Lagos Zip Code: 23401 Country: NigeriaThis PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shippment tracking number is send to our customers service for shippment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited.1: Make sure you recieve the PayPal Payment comfirmation before any shippment.2 : Make sure the approved mail contain the total amount for the item bought.3 : Make sure you ship the item to the buyer address above immediately you recieve the approved confirmation.4 : Make sure the shippment tracking number is send to our customers service for shippment verification so as to secure both the buyer and the seller.5 : Make sure the shippment tracking number is send to us ONLY through([email protected]) or call 070240646186: Make sure the shippment tracking number is to us ONLY and not the buyer.You can contact our customer service care at ([email protected]) or call 07024064618Thanks for using PayP al. We look forward in serving your online payment. Official PayPal SealPAYPAL PAYMENT VERIFIEDSign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.Once we recive the Tracking number and confirm it your payment will be sent to you immediatelyx SIGNED: PAYPAL ACCOUNTANT. If we did not hear from you, the payment will be return back to the buyer,and we are waiting for you to ship the item and mail us the shipment tracking number so that we can send out your payment.Thank you for using PayPal®. We look forward to serving you onlineauction payment needs in the future. Sincerely,PayPal®--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE([email protected])Soon as I saw the speling mistakes and lagos. I knew what time it was.For the slow ones none of those emails were actually from paypal.

This the email I couldnt be bothered to read at first cos I thought it was gonna be any 'Send my item to me today please message'helloas you can see am the winner bidder of your item with buy it now , am purchasing this item for a friend of mine who went on a summer holiady with her husband and children to west africa and will be celebrating her 35th birthday there in west africa, so i would like to purchased your item for her that is why i have included an additional shipping cost to the item cost so that the item will get to her before her birthday and pls make sure you ship with first class royalmail .here is the the delivery information so that the item will get to her destination.....Sulaimon . k . A23, IGBOYE STREET KETU ALAPERELAGOS NIGERIA23401...I actually feel to send suttin to the address

i'm sorry but the email was bait fraud.There are gramatical errors and numerous other signs of a dodgy email. Also, if you bothered to read it properly the buyer won't pay you until you ship first. What kind of procedure is that? They try to hide it by wording it in such a way for you not to notice.Also the first email is also bait Nigeria = LOW IT FAMyou should send the box of the phone though with a sh*t inside

This the email I couldnt be bothered to read at first cos I thought it was gonna be any 'Send my item to me today please message'helloas you can see am the winner bidder of your item with buy it now , am purchasing this item for a friend of mine who went on a summer holiady with her husband and children to west africa and will be celebrating her 35th birthday there in west africa, so i would like to purchased your item for her that is why i have included an additional shipping cost to the item cost so that the item will get to her before her birthday and pls make sure you ship with first class royalmail .here is the the delivery information so that the item will get to her destination.....Sulaimon . k . A23, IGBOYE STREET KETU ALAPERELAGOS NIGERIA23401...I actually feel to send suttin to the address
Winner Bidder1!!!!!!hahdsadlgkasgdasdadasdasdasasdasdasdlasjd#sdasdas

yeah i almost got done by one of those phishing ones too.when i hovered the mouse above the link, the adress down the bottom wasn't where it was supposed to go .
u and brukfoot said this happened , but where could the link be going that u wouldnt even dare to click on it ?

Guest Reggie
When I get them emails that ask me to log in to paypal from the email I do it but type inEmail: HAHAPassword: a**hole
lolSometimes it too bait, but there are ppl out there who fall for it.lol @ the ebay ads saying "I WILL NOT SHIP TO NIGERIA"

I'd have to be asleep to be outwitted by a Nigerian.Literally fast asleep.
Pfft, dont be so sure of yourself.Sulaiman you know. Curse these people.
What a f*cking ignorant comment anyway. I mean I dislike the Nigerians I've met and know of, but that comment by SCRAPS was plain fraff.

I won the Dutch lottery!Once I pay that amount to release the funds, I am rich!Kiss my rich foot bitches!

• Upvote 1