AAAARGGGHHH!!

PROFIT_MK2

f*ck knows im 22 but i remember when i was younger an my dad had his come when he was like 37 or sumfin...its so f*cked up i wudnt wish it upon anyone...even when i cracked my tooth one time it didnt hurt this bad feel like sum1s sliced the back of my gums wiv a stanley knife an made me eat salt an vinger crisps!

A%20Grizzly%20Toothache.jpgf*ck ME THE PAIN IS OF THE RAILS!!!!!has anyone had this? please tell me what can stop the pain its so f*cked if tried rubbing ice on it eatin ice cream had bare pain killers its f*cked up an i can only eat on one side of my mouth which is f*cking long....HELP!!!
come on fam like i aint necked as many as possible.

If it is hurting then you might need an operation. I know someone who did after complaining about his wisdom tooth.
only fing that helps is smoking...i fink it something in the smoke that numbs it...works for mouth ulcers aswell but after 5 mins it kills again....no joke i feel 2 stamp on my foot.

take about 25 paracetamol tablet, about 15 ibuprofen and 12 asprin (their not the same so dnt worry about mixint hem ull b all cool)if u drink alcohol take a lil bit of if afterwards it contains antioxidants that work to release the pain.if u can get hold of morphine aswell use that

take about 25 paracetamol tablet, about 15 ibuprofen and 12 asprin (their not the same so dnt worry about mixint hem ull b all cool)if u drink alcohol take a lil bit of if afterwards it contains antioxidants that work to release the pain.if u can get hold of morphine aswell use that
ok a way of getting rid of the pain wivout dying mite be nice dutty!