Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

lol @ this t shirt

id actually wear a tee if it had the original bear artwork on itthat superflat guy is a sick artisthe does the digimon cartoon animation

Guest StabiloBossman

Ricky And Melvin Were On Bout The Clash Between These 2 Earlier On Kiss Both Releasin Album On The Same Day They Played A Few Tunes Of 50s And The First one Sounded Live Personally I Think 50s Will Be Better

50 cent bores me, he's sh*t at rapping. Although Kanye isn't exactly known as a lyrical genius

Underrated? If success was based on talent where would 50 be today? He is catchy but he's got nothing to say! Kanye though is a wicked producer so he shoud 'win' hands down.

this forum ain't full of kanye fanboys.its just the world now wants to hear more in music then a generic club banging beat with raps about guns and girls.

Is it a crime to appreciate both albums??Either way their both getting downloaded....so I couldnt careless who makes the bigger impact come september 10th.
Lmao. True stories.I heart 50 said he'll retire if he loses the debate... Anyone heard about that?