FAO: GUNNER

PROFIT_MK2

PROFIT This d*ckHEAD WAS TOLD BY THE WHITE MAN THERE WERE NO BLACKS IN EGYPT ONLY ARABS AND BELIEVED HIM, OH NOWHAT A FOOL.look lets keep the peace and not insult each other anymore.NORTH AFRICA = SMALL PART OF ARFICA AS A WHOLEReally think before you speak and read between the lines, do not believe everything certian man has told you
ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhah OMG ahahahahahahahahahyes there wer black people they wer the arabs ....wait for it....wait for it......SLAVES!!!which jus goes to show that this sh*t was runninfrom day way b4 white men had landed on the beach u DUMB sh*t who the f*ck do u fink built them pyramids?im surrounded by bare guys who jus wana believe the propaganda.

Nar dont lock this let him say his piece.So you think All black people have been are slaves?You think that possibly some of the Pharoahs of Egypt were not Black?Find it hard to believe that Blacks were only slaves.Again someone told you we were slaves for everyone

see topic like theother 1make ppl like this kid
Black people, smh.You lot need to fix up.
think they have the right 2 say that^^
I have the right to say whatever I like.Black people need to stop blaming the white man for their problems.You talk about "divide & rule" and sh*t, but even if that is the case (which is highly debatable), it's done now. Why don't you unite & try and change things? Instead of arguing amongst yourselves?

ur going on like white ppl never argue amongst themselvesand if actually READ any of my posts i didnt blame the white man 4 anything i dont need 2they dun no they f*cked up already which is why gordon brown was chatting bout apologisingas if that would make amendsi agree we need 2 unite and wot not but after being scattered around the earth and being positioned at the bottom of the economcal ladder its a lot easier said then done'u lot' u no wat u sound like with that comment u no its like u cudnt wait 2 add u2 pence, but like my mum said, it all cums out in the end, the snide comments

see topic like theother 1make ppl like this kid
Black people, smh.You lot need to fix up.
think they have the right 2 say that^^
I have the right to say whatever I like.Black people need to stop blaming the white man for their problems.You talk about "divide & rule" and sh*t, but even if that is the case (which is highly debatable), it's done now. Why don't you unite & try and change things? Instead of arguing amongst yourselves?
and certain white people need to learn that when a black person says something, their not speaking for the whle racenot everyone blames people now for what happened int he past

i was jus sayin it had been goin on way before white people came along thats all so just hold it down an yes i am white neva ever hav i claimed i was black an yes my girl is mixed an yes i do like hip hop along with many ohter genres of music an yes i dont give a sh*t cos wat im sayin is the truth alot of black people are quite happy jus ignorin the fact that they wer sold out by there own people...thats all im sayin...so stop goin on like white peole made u do it or that white people invented slavery....i have never had slave or want one or know anyone who has had one i know white peole who are racist aswell as black people who are rascist i dont feel any of there views cos as far as im concerned i aint ever dun no one anyfin so dont blame my skin an make assumptions im me i cant help it if some pussyhole white people linked up wiv sum next black arseholes an created west indians now can i? im jus not gonna hide behind bare bullshit.discalimer- i dont really like white or black people im down wiv my people.