bashy said "YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MERCSTON"

FACE OFF BEYOND

Guest Scorpzz
anyone who dont say free someone is not living the ghetto lifestyle or theyre a top snitch in a this
Yeah blood, lets go break your jailed manz dem out of prison innit famz. Lets take this 'free *namehere*' ting one step further.kmt

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a random one.Apparently Bashy now drives the H12 in Harrow and doesn't have a bar when you don't have oyster.thats the bus i take to college anyway i'll report back.I thought he was some "baller" the way he goes on in his tracks, whys he doing something bait like that for
cos masterstepz raped him an his money
lmao25042006_02.jpg

On a random one.Apparently Bashy now drives the H12 in Harrow and doesn't have a bar when you don't have oyster.thats the bus i take to college anyway i'll report back.I thought he was some "baller" the way he goes on in his tracks, whys he doing something bait like that for
man goes on like he got bare peelmao biggrin.gif yeah i will keep a look out :D

Guest Dr. Doom
Why do people write 3 Titch? Is it really hard to write "free" which is an extra 3 letters.
Actually it is an extra three characters. 3 is not a letter it is a number and you would not add an extra three letters to a number to make a four letter word.