Sign in to follow this  
Kurtis

Quick 360 Question

my 1st 1 was flat lasted just over a yr 2nd 1 was upright lasted about 5/6 months

Laying down, i dunno what kinda AV equipment arrangement you lot got but it would look dumb as f*ck standing up

my 1st 1 was flat lasted just over a yr 2nd 1 was upright lasted about 5/6 months
jeez that jus splits it right down the middle

On it's side mate.... look at the size of the air vent on the bottom where you would stand it.I used to have it upright but changed that quicktime.

laying flat on the spongy material you get when opening itsame way my ps2 is layed out
LOL you stay deh until the 360 heats up.That sponge will catch fire or just fizzle away.

You know I wanted to ask this q coz I want to get one now the prices have gone down, never though I would say this but I am bored of my wii. biggrin.gif

laying flat on the spongy material you get when opening itsame way my ps2 is layed out
LOL you stay deh until the 360 heats up.That sponge will catch fire or just fizzle away.
LOLmaybe but thats been my method since my first dreamcast broke down on meand my bredrins bodied me saying i rented my dreamcast and frontedego got demolished that day

You know I wanted to ask this q coz I want to get one now the prices have gone down, never though I would say this but I am bored of my wii. biggrin.gif
That console will only last if you play with bare heads all the time