ARSENAL RUIN FOOTBALL !!!!!!

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest the_truth_hurts

2 billionaires involved in 1 club = messed up. This aint no abrahimovic situation can you imagine wenger being told that he is signing '<insert Ballack/Shenvchenco type player>' whether he liks it or not and he will be starting gamnes.

Guest the_truth_hurts
He is planning to invest not take over.I'm suprisedGIPI.jpg
This guy doesn't look nowhere near as scary as Abrahimovic or Shinawtra but not as neeky as Glazier or the liverpool owners. Wheres his money from?

The club is still owned by old Eton boys. I wouldn't be suprised it it went next summer when they cash in on Highbury Square.Want to hear what the Arsenal supporters Trust say.

He is planning to invest not take over.I'm suprisedGIPI.jpg
This guy doesn't look nowhere near as scary as Abrahimovic or Shinawtra but not as neeky as Glazier or the liverpool owners. Wheres his money from?
Metal, steel whatever.http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/GIPI.htmlThe investment company want to increase their stake BUT not just yet.

Commenting on the announcement, Farhad Moshiri said:âWe are very excited not only to secure a significant stake in one of theworldâs most famous football clubs but also to have secured the involvement ofDavid Dein for the future. Arsenal is a great club with huge potential and welook forward to increasing our stake and exploring ways to help support thefuture development of the club for the benefit of all fans and shareholders.âDavid Dein, Chairman of Red & White, added:âI have always had the best interests of Arsenal at heart - Iâve had a loveaffair with the club since I was six. I firmly believe that the involvement ofRed & White with a significant stake and the long-term commitment of ArseneWenger are absolutely the best outcome for the club, fans and shareholdersalike. I am delighted to have found, in Farhad Moshiri and Alisher Usmanov,individuals who share my vision for Arsenal and of where it needs to go to bethe worldâs leading football club.â

All he has done is bought shares, just taking Dein's place on the board.The club haven't been sold, people need to settle down.Our market value is £500 million, with £260 million of debt from the new ground.Now it looks Dein is chairman of this guy's company Red & White