FAO: All Members

Swiftie

YEP... I'mma make some new enemies or re-establish some old ones.Your sigs; ladies, gents and all things that use this forum ... (Lets not even get onto your Avatars.)Just your sigs for now. Some people are blatantly takin the piss. Allow me tryin 2 access this blasted place only to download like 6MB worth of shite. Excluding the blasted POSTS from the actual topics. Now I aint one to rain on any one's parade. But this 1 I aint allowin. If u want to have some OVERSIZED image as a SIG.. PM me and I'll tell where u can go. It's not no (OH He's RESTRICTING US) and reh teh teh.I can sing the same song over and over... But I cant be bothered. So I'm lengin off sigs.Left right and centre. This whole topic is just the warnin shot. Please do not force me to WITHDRAW sigs all together. Cause I dont want to take it that far. But lately.... Maybe thats the route.So all you people dem, rocking YOUTUBE, OVERSIZED IMAGES, LONG ASSED TXT with some crazy arsed sized font.SWIFTIE's on a PROWL.. Get to yours before I DO..All MODS should also TAKE HEED and follow suit please. Lead by example and TAKE OUT any trash.U have the powers, use them and use them good. I wanna see bare PROFILE edits in the logs..All sigs should now be this size MAXIMUM.. 500px by 250px32airbus.jpgAnything over that is takin the piss and I'm not even going to start on all the ANI SIGS I be seeing aswell.THANK YOU.P.S - ALSO.. Shakeup on the ADMINS and MODS and sh*t like that... For the people that have certain access so they can just change their username or whatnot... Or for the other ones who have access but I have never seen em take part in any discussions. What's that all about? & For the newly established members who got added as certain MODS. Yet I aint seen nuttin gettin dun... BOY OH BOY

How can you just ignore me like that Swift I thought we were friends you gave your other friends powers I don't want to have to go on like Sylar and take powers from a man and headtop you G so lets just deal with this smoothly
IGNORE you?Friends? Powers?Headtop? What u want.. My IP ADDRESS or summin?Ur a current offender... biggrin.gif

Well that was a bit rude wasn't it theres no need for that language.
with a response like that ur too soft for admin.
get out you russian communist
wow, im russian now. thanks. dont worry when face off take's a sh*t at some point today your watch that got stuck when ur hand was up there should come out.