Sign in to follow this  
JohnTheBaptist

Fao Chics

Im looking for Spongebob Sheets still.And normally by the time a girls coming to my room I dont think shes going to care what my sheets are saying shes looking to get f*cked.

LMAO, looking like something out of the Next catalouge. I'd make a huge excuse and make a speedy exit.

Im looking for Spongebob Sheets still.And normally by the time a girls coming to my room I dont think shes going to care what my sheets are saying shes looking to get f*cked.
I was looking for bucky o hare sheets still... no luck tho... if anyone knows if any even exist show me the link pleaseJ lovely would you enjoy them tho?

LMAO, looking like something out of the Next catalouge. I'd make a huge excuse and make a speedy exit.
what if hes kicked the greatest game your ready to give it up but dudes got cartoon bed sheets you still wanna get laid on optimus's head ?

Whats there to enjoy about bed sheets?!
you never sexed in dirty itchy bed sheets no?
LOLFunny Guy.

A waa, my panties wld fall right off. Esepc if u got the silk version, oo lala.
This is why gupsan is my favorite VIP2 chic... she knows what it is... everytime
biggrin.gif

if that was all blacked out with the film graphics instead of cartoon it would be rediculously sick

Im moving round Rotherhithe next week X-T come check me cool?
I was working there today with my dadLooked like a nice enough areaWhere abouts you movin ?

If they made them for double beds, this would be me...transformers_large.jpgIf she's in the bedroom already, we f*cking. I don't care what she says about my sheets, we f*cking.Shiiiit, if she ain't put off by the Mr. T clock and the Shrek poster, I'm sure some Transformers bedsheets won't phase her.