MAINTENANCE AND LOAN MONEY 2007

CRLS AGAIN

I know for a fact my household income would be within any bracket of any sort of loan and maintenance available to students has.Someone tell me what I should be applying for and if there's any undercover ones or what not.Also anyone that recieved the maximum amount of EMA aka mumsy is brokeHowmuch money did you get lent and given to you within your first year of uni?I swear i'ma have to set up shop at uni boysteam it up n cook it like the coffeeshopp

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just get a job instead of complaining and thinking it makes you look cool saying your broke.
What kind of crack & heroin combo you smoking rudegirl?Being broke come like some joke to you, rehhPS - My mum and dad (which comes in the shape of a mother only) being broke DOES NOT = ME BROKE.But I'm obviously going to take what's on offer.It's money mayne.PPS - I'm baiding FOOL.

LindoMy dudeI just come back from NYC dudeHow you been though?Also just incase your fat ass didn't knowIf you haven't got "legal rights" to remain in this country, you're unfortunately not entitled to higher education.And Leslie, just be quiet.Not being broke doesn't mean that you can afford the rent fam.

If your parents are earning less than 30k a yearYou can get a Grant (free money) which is £2,700 and then get a Bursary which is £300 from Uni and thats your tuition fee payed forIf I was you I would get a Tuition fee loan and a grantf*ck Maintenance loan that will get you in BIG DEBTJust get the Tuition fee and Grant then you would have £3 g's to spendAnd then for the next 2 (3 years if your doing a placement year) years of your Uni just get the grant.. At the end of Uni you would just be in £3k debt if your working part time and covering your costsThats what im doing

Lito, they will need to assess your family's income, then you can get up to £2700 grant money that you do not have to pay back.If your uni isn't stingy they will also give you £1000 extra that you do not have to pay back.Uni will pay you twice, and the grant money will come in three installments, as long as you register properly etc.You can also apply for excess loans from the student loan company because of your financial situation.I think thats everything.

If your parents are earning less than 30k a yearYou can get a Grant (free money) which is £2,700 and then get a Bursary which is £300 from Uni and thats your tuition fee payed forIf I was you I would get a Tuition fee loan and a grantf*ck Maintenance loan that will get you in BIG DEBTJust get the Tuition fee and Grant then you would have £3 g's to spendAnd then for the next 2 (3 years if your doing a placement year) years of your Uni just get the grant.. At the end of Uni you would just be in £3k debt if your working part time and covering your costsThats what im doing
That could work for SOME people.Not me though.

They won't give you the whole 2700 unless income is less than 20K, the amount they give you is based on a sliding scale, and any siblings you have will also affect the amount you get.

You can also apply for excess loans from the student loan company because of your financial situation.
Tell me about this..
When you apply for a loan, there are two options, tuition fees loan (which get paid direct to your uni)and maintanence loan (up to £3205 if you're living outside of London)You can apply for non-income assessed where you'll get just that £3205, or you can apply fro income assessed, meaning ontop of the grant money you get, you can still get more loan money than the capped £3205 for non-income assessed.

TORRES is talking some different level fraff.
Re-read what I said then come backIt makes sense..
The money that pays his fees he will NEVER see. They will just be paid.All he will receive (I think) is three payments of £1000-£1400 depending on his personal circumstances.

TORRES is talking some different level fraff.
Re-read what I said then come backIt makes sense..Not about being in BARE DEBT at the end of Uni
Thats not whats incorrect, its the amount of money you think you'll be getting.I keep telling you the max grant money is £2700, and you will only get that if your family's income is LESS THAN 15G.It works on a sliding scale. Eg, if your family made £29500 don't be surprised if you only get £500 grant money.