Sign in to follow this  
arsenal 4 ever

lmfao at eastenders bussin wiley bow e3

Rsonist stob being a bully, following 15 yr olds has become a habit 4 u hasnt it chap
Why you sending?And for your info the peado thing died about 3 years ago.One....Is.....Late.

Guest I.B.Blackman

lol @ the de-arsenalfanilisation of younobody wants youdark

Guest Radio Raheem
See the bandwagon is still in full effect, people dont even know the story and just jump on it.Sick.
You are disgusting

LOL at not knowing the full story, so what info did u not 'tell' us in the vip room on rwd? i mean u even posted pics and this joke is like fine wine it gets better with age (so do chicks by the way)

That was one of the greatest moments of self-exposure.So innocent as well. If only he knew the reprecussions would still be felt today. lol

I know you know the story.But 80% of this forum now follow.Without knowing anything.So their opinions on me are void.And as far as the joke goes, it can still be pulled off, very, very rarely though, people usually flop.

That was one of the greatest moments of self-exposure.So innocent as well
+
lol @ the de-arsenalfanilisation of younobody wants youdark
LOL

I know you know the story.But 80% of this forum now follow.Without knowing anything.So their opinions on me are void.And as far as the joke goes, it can still be pulled off, very, very rarely though, people usually flop.
nah true storiestheres bare newbiles that dont know the full story tryna send which is moistbut then again rsonist you left your self open with that story so its to be expected. . .

Guest I.B.Blackman

i remember that topic stilnever read it fully doujus remembered pedo bear

With pedo bear?That was a different topic.

Guest Radio Raheem
lol

Guest haze-e
nah true storiestheres bare newbiles that dont know the full story tryna send which is moistbut then again rsonist you left your self open with that story so its to be expected. . .
Was very funny at the time aswell. Cant have been 3 years though. about 1 and a half.

Was very funny at the time aswell. Cant have been 3 years though. about 1 and a half.
lol, yeah, it was about a year ago.

Guest Radio Raheem
lol, yeah, it was about a year ago.
disgusting

so shes legal now then(n yes i remember she was gonna turn 16 soon when this 1st occured)no1 will ever slip like that again unfortunately, u did well 2 stay here tho

Ive ran people from rwd sports room and now vip2 sports room.Its never about me doing well to stay here.

Ive ran people from rwd sports room and now vip2 sports room.Its never about me doing well to stay here.
well done give urself a pat on the back382920_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg