lmfao at eastenders bussin wiley bow e3

arsenal 4 ever

I know you know the story.But 80% of this forum now follow.Without knowing anything.So their opinions on me are void.And as far as the joke goes, it can still be pulled off, very, very rarely though, people usually flop.
nah true storiestheres bare newbiles that dont know the full story tryna send which is moistbut then again rsonist you left your self open with that story so its to be expected. . .

Guest haze-e
I know you know the story.But 80% of this forum now follow.Without knowing anything.So their opinions on me are void.And as far as the joke goes, it can still be pulled off, very, very rarely though, people usually flop.
nah true storiestheres bare newbiles that dont know the full story tryna send which is moistbut then again rsonist you left your self open with that story so its to be expected. . .
Was very funny at the time aswell. Cant have been 3 years though. about 1 and a half.

Was very funny at the time aswell. Cant have been 3 years though. about 1 and a half.
lol, yeah, it was about a year ago.

Guest Radio Raheem
lol, yeah, it was about a year ago.
disgusting