Panarama NOW! Pitbulls

Younger

Pitbulls are sick.Proper love their owner if raised correctly. Will die for you.
no jokeand they get sicker as they get older
Will do anything for you.I see how people refer to them as the best weapon to have.One look at someone, and the pitbull will be off, locking them jaws in no time.

Pitbulls are sick.Proper love their owner if raised correctly. Will die for you.
Will do anything for you.I see how people refer to them as the best weapon to have.One look at someone, and the pitbull will be off, locking them jaws in no time.
yeah alot of man have pitbulls or staffs over straps these days

yeah alot of man have pitbulls or staffs over straps these days
U kno

what people see in fighting dogs is beyond me. kill them all
Init who gives a f*ck, they die anyway cos when the police raid those places they kill the dogs anyway
i think he means the owners. unless im wrong biggrin.gif imo these people are sick. allow letting dogs just fight like that. the noises they make gets to me.but yeah how come this got an hour